led newbie here please help out

• Thread starter d420dool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d420dool

d420dool

hey everybody, so ya like i said im a newb with leds, i use my 600 hps in flower and t5s in veg, i need a supplemental for my 600, but the main reason i need ur help is for my buddy, good cat thats sick of payin a arm and a leg, got taxes back and seeing my setup has inspired him to do a 2x3 closet, hes only runnin a flower room cuz i can supply him with the clones he'll need. ok so the questions r 1. best light for my supplemental situation and 2. best light for my buddies situation
we have been lookin at advanced led lighting diamon sieries and extreme dude any help would be tremendous, thanks farm fam

tags420

tags420

hey everybody, so ya like i said im a newb with leds, i use my 600 hps in flower and t5s in veg, i need a supplemental for my 600, but the main reason i need ur help is for my buddy, good cat thats sick of payin a arm and a leg, got taxes back and seeing my setup has inspired him to do a 2x3 closet, hes only runnin a flower room cuz i can supply him with the clones he'll need. ok so the questions r 1. best light for my supplemental situation and 2. best light for my buddies situation
we have been lookin at advanced led lighting diamon sieries and extreme dude any help would be tremendous, thanks farm fam

A51 sgs/xgs for your buddies 3x2 no question.

What is your goal with the supplementing...higher crop quality or bigger yields??

Top Bottom