Led pc growbox

• Thread starter padyakol
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
padyakol

padyakol

High! My first grow was discontinued due to security problems with my grow room. Anyways, planning my 2nd grow and this time i decided i will try doing a stealth pc growbox. I just finished wiring my led strip and was wondering how much light i need for just 1 plant. The whole 5 meters is in there and it is just getting too hot. Was thinking of removing the ones on the side. Open to suggestions and opinions.

Led pc growbox
Led pc growbox 2
Power OG

Power OG

removong the side light should decrease your temps, wats your temp running with both side and upper running? how much light you need for a plant depends on what you want from your plant. you would def have more room 3' x 3' stealth cabinet, about 400watts of led and easily if dailed in ,you pulling 3 to 6 ounces every 8weeks if you use your pc as like a veg box,so when you harvest one, you have another to throw rite into flower cabinet. hope this helps some what.

New Memphis

New Memphis

Some basic rules for calculating light for your grow room:
1. Ensure that the walls, floor and ceiling are white/silver reflective as much as possible. Otherwise, light will be absorbed by the grow room and not available to the plant.
2. You need at least 5K lumens per sq ft of grow room. Go with more for optimum buds and THC, but 5K lumens is a good light value. So do the math with your grow room space.
3. To figure for lights to generate this:
for CFLs multiply the wattage by 80 for lumens output
for LED lights, subtract 30% from the rated wattage, and multiply that by 100 for the lumens output.
for HPS lights, subtract 10% from the rated wattage, and multiply by 100 for the lumens output.
Good Growing!

zhuminous

zhuminous

Are you using ventilation to help control the temperature of the space? It looks like the case fans would be great for that

padyakol

padyakol

high guys! it took awhile for me to get my stuff going. finally took the plunge and germinated me 2 seeds. a white rhino & an a.m.s. both are in day 2 & one has a root like a tounge. it looks like i will have to use an a/c on a timer. my temps are at 35c but with the a/c on i can hot 27c with lights on. at first, i thought of doing 12/12 from seed but i think i am gonna veg for a week or two. anyways here is a pic of the box now with a 1.7L res. (will do DWC with AN connoisseur & hobbyist level nutes)!i have recently updated it but have yet to take some pics. will do tom!

padyakol

padyakol

germinated 4 bag seeds coz the white rhino & a.m.s did not pull through... here they are i will only choose 2 to grow in this pc case.

IMG 4942
Top Bottom