LED RAGE!!

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What’s the deal with the hostility between LED growers and there lights?

LED growers constantly get in pissing matches over who’s light is better.

I find it extremely childish and annoying.

I can’t recall any hardcore (Lol) HPS or CMH growers arguing over who’s lights are better.

thoughts............................?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The dishonesty of much of the led market and the relative education of the buyer is the cause.

Also this is a social media format and will always spur arguments.

Plenty of hid bulb arguments posted over the years too.

Most info posted is personal opinion defending ones investment.

bunkerking

bunkerking

The dishonesty of much of the led market and the relative education of the buyer is the cause.

Also this is a social media format and will always spur arguments.

Plenty of hid bulb arguments posted over the years too.

Most info posted is personal opinion defending ones investment.

Yep! Like it's ok people. I spent $100s on shitty giant fire harzard cfl bulbs. Doesnt mean they are good lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yep! Like it's ok people. I spent $100s on shitty giant fire harzard cfl bulbs. Doesnt mean they are good lol.

Yeah or my chinese mass produced half price lamp is the best. Everyone should have one. I have done 2 grows with it. It looks so bright! My plants love it. It is of the highest quality (its the only one i have seen) It has given no problems for almost 6 months now!

5 star review!

bunkerking

bunkerking

Yeah or my chinese mass produced half price lamp is the best. Everyone should have one. I have done 2 grows with it. It looks so bright! My plants love it. It is of the highest quality (its the only one i have seen) It has given no problems for almost 6 months now!

5 star review!

Look at this youtube video that shows a 10+ year grower using it and having amazing success! It must be the light! He said its great and even gave me a 3% off code!

LULZ

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
There have been plenty of bickerings between the HID folks... still is in a few spots. Growers take pride but many think that there are no better growers than they are and they have the "secret" to the perfect outcome... like a car show. There is also an ongoing feud between CMH and MH growers, and between MH users (My 3200k is better than your 3600K, etc). This competition is what drives the arguments.
I think the term that comes to mind is pissing matches. Myself, I'm satisfied in my abilities. I know there are much better growers out there growing much better buds, but I'm happy doing what I'm doing. With age come (some) wisdom.

bunkerking

bunkerking

There have been plenty of bickerings between the HID folks... still is in a few spots. Growers take pride but many think that there are no better growers than they are and they have the "secret" to the perfect outcome... like a car show. There is also an ongoing feud between CMH and MH growers, and between MH users (My 3200k is better than your 3600K, etc). This competition is what drives the arguments.
I think the term that comes to mind is pissing matches. Myself, I'm satisfied in my abilities. I know there are much better growers out there growing much better buds, but I'm happy doing what I'm doing. With age come (some) wisdom.

Yah but a bulb cost what? $20 bucks at most?

Could atleast try the theory if their grows looked good.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

5 star review!
You’re killing me right now!! 🤣🤣🤣didn’t that just happen to us a few threads over with that kingbrite master cultivar? Hahaha
😵💨🌱🚀

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Yah but a bulb cost what? $20 bucks at most?

Could atleast try the theory if their grows looked good.
When I first got into this, the cheapest bulb was $100, back in the late 70s. Today, the prices range from less than $20 to almost $200 for the same size of bulb, so there is still a lot of differing prices and options. I tried the best IMO (Eye Blue Hortilux) and while it had a great spectrum, it didn't have as much output. I didn't see much difference between them as far as quality or yield.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yikes but doesnt that have a unique pin connection on it? Not threaded standard bulbs.

Modern cmh uses a low frequency or “square wave” ballast and a special base. Phillips figured out how to increase par with a hotter gas mixture and a more stable ballast wave but requires the new base to mitigate frequency distortion for the highest par. And of course the different ballast.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

You can talk lights and argue all you want.....LED CMH...wattages.....but I see the silly little jabs ya poke at each other. The sad fucking thing i see is the way people are acting with this virus. You guys can sit here and put out shit about lights...fuck me..just look how stupid your fellow man is...does not give a shit about your health.....I see dumb people.......We got to get our shit together.....GOD

Top Bottom