Led`s, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

Thought I’d jump in, lovin the Rapid cob kit I bought for this last fall grow. 12 Vero 29 cobs @ 3000k, 600 watts draw, no glasses needed, second tent using the bluple led lights definitely necessitate using them (method 7 all the way).
Pic is when I first fired it up, going to be phasing old lights out next season as bank account allows.

9136942E 8AA4 455C BAC3 B9F471C034FB
stiffneck

stiffneck

haha. I was so excited about some new lighting coming round these parts I didn't realize I posted to a thread that was a couple years old. :)

Thought I’d jump in, lovin the Rapid cob kit I bought for this last fall grow. 12 Vero 29 cobs @ 3000k, 600 watts draw, no glasses needed, second tent using the bluple led lights definitely necessitate using them (method 7 all the way).
Pic is when I first fired it up, going to be phasing old lights out next season as bank account allows.

Sweet!

Nice man is this the newer version with the higher voltage Vero cobs you ordered?

Think so... but not sure. So I thought the owner of PLC was a member here? Didn't I read that somewhere?

The PLC6.2’s improves upon the first edition PLC6 with better cooling via splayed heatsinks, a more efficient vero29 C chip, all while offering 15 watts more power.

sixstring

sixstring

haha. I was so excited about some new lighting coming round these parts I didn't realize I posted to a thread that was a couple years old. :)

Sweet!

Think so... but not sure. So I thought the owner of PLC was a member here? Didn't I read that somewhere?

The PLC6.2’s improves upon the first edition PLC6 with better cooling via splayed heatsinks, a more efficient vero29 C chip, all while offering 15 watts more power.

Yeah that's the newest version panel,sho should be awesome.yup yup @tags420 knows this panel very well lol.

Top Bottom