LED veg and bloom

• Thread starter wizard122
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wizard122

wizard122

Okay new here I have a question about the different modes of these lights. I'm in week 3 of my first grow and have been using the veg only. So far so good. Can you use full spectrum when in veg. Is there any advantage or not.
Giixer 1000w 4x4 tent
Led veg and bloom
Led veg and bloom 2

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i feel that using the red in veg hurts them,in the way of tying to stretch um out only,the red light is for bloom and while in veg it keep the plants at bay as far as maxing growth ,if your trying to keep um low ,red is ideal,but to hurry them into a tent blue is best,jmo

wizard122

wizard122

i feel that using the red in veg hurts them,in the way of tying to stretch um out only,the red light is for bloom and while in veg it keep the plants at bay as far as maxing growth ,if your trying to keep um low ,red is ideal,but to hurry them into a tent blue is best,jmo
Thanks will keep that in mind ✌️

Nugg

Nugg

Full spectrum is white,....with blues and reds added in..veg with blue and white..red and white for flower...if that's your light you say is 1000w...it's really small and will not be enough to cover one plant at full size..and it's way to close..

wizard122

wizard122

Full spectrum is white,....with blues and reds added in..veg with blue and white..red and white for flower...if that's your light you say is 1000w...it's really small and will not be enough to cover one plant at full size..and it's way to close..
Thanks for reply maybe I’ll raise the light a little

Top Bottom