Led Veg Room Setup

• Thread starter MandyJane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MandyJane

MandyJane

Finally set up a permanent veg/clone room with a 300W LED. :party1: Stoked to have a designated home for these pretty ladies.

Led veg room setup
Led veg room setup 2

hiboy

hiboy

Looks nice
Paint your walls flat white
Get some more reflection from the side
Maybe a humidifier
Hb

MandyJane

MandyJane

Looks nice
Maybe a humidifier
Hb
I'm considering plastering it with a reflective-silver lining. (Forget the name of the product)
Unless flat white paint is more reflective?

MandyJane

MandyJane

Mylar is good but if you ever mist your plants or have any water splashing it really messes it up flat white is a very durable reflection
Hb
Thanks for the feedback, flat white is is then. :)

CannaNovice

CannaNovice

Looks nice
Maybe a humidifier
Hb
Hey hiboy question...should I be PH-ing the water for my Humidifier or is this a waste of time/resources

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Finally set up a permanent veg/clone room with a 300W LED. :party1: Stoked to have a designated home for these pretty ladies.

View attachment 686616View attachment 686617

Panda Film is the cheapest and best in my opinion I cover all the walls and floor even with it that is an old pic but u can see one side of the film is reflective white and the other side black I now use only the white side even for the floor I think it's like 26 dollars at my hydro store for a roll and one roll will cover an 8 by 8 room easy to clean also I heard the reflective film is harder to clean and fades as the panda film does not or at least I havnt noticed

IMG 4185
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Also congrats on the new veg space may your harvest bountiful :)

CannaNovice

CannaNovice

Lol, this will save me at least ten minutes everyday. Sound advice?

C

Charles Kim

I'm guessing it's about the pH balancing of the humidifier water and using distilled water...

Whats a good LED for a veg room? I just purchased the Spyder+ but thinking its too strong to use that for veg

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Whats a good LED for a veg room? I just purchased the Spyder+ but thinking its too strong to use that for veg

I am still a new grower but this is what I do: I veg 6 plants in a 4x4 tent fairly close together for 6 weeks under a PlatinumLED p600 with the bloom switch OFF. It's a pretty expensive option for just vegging but I fully intended to use this light for the full cycle. I used it for blooming as well on my last cycle, it worked but wasn't really enough coverage for 6 full plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom