LED wavelength/spectrum graph questions

• Thread starter Jahredi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This I can't even explain how right this is.

Now if only the practically religious arguers of defoliation, flushing and additives could keep it in their tool box. ;-)
[/QUOTE]
To many ppl looking for one simple definitive right answer... The answer is it's not that simple and it's depends on that specific grow.

At least that's my view.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Now if only the practically religious arguers of defoliation, flushing and additives could keep it in their tool box. ;-)
To many ppl looking for one simple definitive right answer... The answer is it's not that simple and it's depends on that specific grow.

At least that's my view.
[/QUOTE]
Amen!!!

Jahredi

Jahredi

Man, so much good input here! Different and dissenting opinions are what I'm after 🙏 I love getting leads on a variety of quality, research-based articles AND hearing about first-hand experience. This is such a great resource and I appreciate all the info!

I ended up going with two SF 1000 from Spider Farm. They claim to use the Samsung LM301B and a Mean Well driver, which seem to be capable components. It was between them or the Kingbrite via Alibaba.

I went with two 100w units since I plan on growing a few varieties in a 2x4x5 tent. Figured I could adjust one light if/when the different varieties grow unevenly. Going to try some untrained auto flowers in soil for my first indoor grow: Blue Dream'matic by FastBuds; Dinamed Kush 16:1 CBD by Dinafem; and Honey Peach 1:1 CBD by Sweet Seeds. After I see how they grow untrained, I'm going to try a scrog grow with one or all of them. Just waiting for the delivery from Seedsman 🤞

Thanks again everyone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom