LEE ROY

• Thread starter baron1212
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baron1212

I just got sum lee roy& DUDE the taste is awesome!And everyone should already know the high is always top notch from The RAREDANKNESS crew.Im going to be getting some of those seeds soon.Now Im looking to try the lee roy haze.I hope I can find it some where.Scott this strain is amazing! Thanks for breeding these strains of yours.So to everyone out there that has a monster of a tolerance like I.RareDankness is a Breeder that breeds for potency from what I see from most all their strains.Keep it up Guys!

chuckchill

chuckchill

Im
I just got sum lee roy& DUDE the taste is awesome!And everyone should already know the high is always top notch from The RAREDANKNESS crew.Im going to be getting some of those seeds soon.Now Im looking to try the lee roy haze.I hope I can find it some where.Scott this strain is amazing! Thanks for breeding these strains of yours.So to everyone out there that has a monster of a tolerance like I.RareDankness is a Breeder that breeds for potency from what I see from most all their strains.Keep it up Guys!
running lee roy atm:-) 1,st time like but:-) im happy. bet its AMAZING AS UR SAYING.
PEACE:-)
C.C

chuckchill

chuckchill

mine are done now nearly:-) aive got about 2,ish? weeks to go. ive allready been flushing for 2,weeks. they yeild LIKE MONSTERS WHEN U TOP THEM EH:-) WOW. hows yours coming on,?. got any pics?. i snapped 1.of my last one thats still finishing today.lol. gotta kinda,stagger, each plant by 1, wedk.lol. i couldnt look at trimming 6, of yhem!.ha. not me anyway.
peace.sorry for rambling.sone of that cherry picker got me high as a giraffes ass.lol.
peace + good luck on your lee roys. plus there a pretty eady plant to grom. likes to be topped!. i have/did + have a ton of lee roy heads.lol.
peace.
c.c
Iv got a couple regs as freebies can't wait to pop!

chuckchill

chuckchill

Thats only a small organic plant.lol. i dont do trees. them nugs/colas are really dence aswell. its real noce.
c.c

kds710

kds710

Nice job on those chuckchill. Was looking forward to having Lee Roy under my lights but the 2 freebies I got were males :( oh well. I do plan on growing some though in the future, Ghost Of Lee Roy sounds awesome too

chuckchill

chuckchill

Nice job on those chuckchill. Was looking forward to having Lee Roy under my lights but the 2 freebies I got were males :( oh well. I do plan on growing some though in the future, Ghost Of Lee Roy sounds awesome too
in really loving the sound of the ghost of lee roy also:-) ill buy one pack and keep it going in the aero cloner. I really like the rare dankness gear. . Gonna get the ,ell here aswell. Beutifull genetics and the lee roy is not a problem to grow. I say its a snap to groww actually.lol. Anyway thanx a lot for saying my pjcs are nice. Ha.nice to say mate.anyway! IM of to smoke some lee roy now .lol. Its a great ogk strain.
peace and great luck with your next go with the lee roy.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

in really loving the sound of the ghost of lee roy also:) ill buy one pack and keep it going in the aero cloner. I really like the rare dankness gear. . Gonna get the ,ell hefe Beautifull genetics and the lee roy is not a problem to grow. I say its a snap to grow actually.lol. Anyway thanx a lot for saying my pics are nice. Ha.nice to say mate.anyway! IM of to smoke some lee roy now .lol. Its a great ogk strain.
peace and great luck with your next go with the lee roy.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

i got mine free also:-) 2! both females. i made 2,clones of each. lol. got 6 ,nice ,cush bushes,.lol. it grows dense,frosty,chenny ,kushy nugds.well worth buying.
peace.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

Sj
Im bad about pics , will throw some when the ladies are in flower........these RD OG crosses are f'n awesome[/QUOTEshow us that lee roy:-). we must see it.lol. IF WE DONT SEE IT! IT DIDNT HAPPEN:-)LOL. J.K MAN. CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS THO:-)WOW! 15,GAL POT!LOL.
PEACE.
C.C

Latest posts

Top Bottom