leeroy tk

• Thread starter digdugdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
i got a pack of leeroy tk for christmas so i popped a few. i started by throwing 4 seeds into red cups with soil. only 1 seed was able to emerge and shed its shell casing. so i quickly started two more using the wet paper towel in a baggie method. i had to help these next two out of their casings as well, so now i have three beautiful leeroy's in soil and growing. the one with a little yellow on its first leaves is the oldest one. as soon as the leaves started turning i transplanted them all. this is my first run with rd gear and im looking forward to see what we got here. i will be at the htcc next month and was wondering if rd is going to be there with any beans? thanks for checkin' it out, digdug!!
Leeroy

S

slap14

Nice DigDug,

I picked up a pack of the Lee Roy TK a few months ago along with some GTH #1 and Venom OG. I have the Venom going right now, about two weeks into flower. Really looking forward to watching how the Lee Roy turns out, so please keep those updates coming DigDug.:)

Slap

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
here's a shot of the leeroy's i took today. one of the leaves has a weird mark on it. i dont think i spilled anything on it but i could have. they are all growing strong and healthy. i cant wait to see what ive got here, nothing but good vibes and positive energy over here. i still want me some starkiller og or some of the 501'st og from RD cause i love the taste of well done skywalker og. more pictures soon, thanks digdug!!
Leeroys

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
ok so i went to the cup in la yesterday and was able to talk to scott and ask him a few questions on his gear. i asked which cross had more skywalker og influence the 501st or the starkiller so he showed me some finished buds that were amazing in every way. and then handed me a pack of 501st og and said i would be very pleased with what i get out of this pack. he also said that my leeroy with three leafs to the 5th node is a very good sign. male or female its a keeper already. my other leeroy with the bleached patch on the leaf is getting more bleaching on another leaf. it looks like a trait or genetic and not something i spilled on it. i didnt ask him about that trait cause i forgot. but if anyone else has seen this feel free to clue me in, thanks digdug!!

zeke

zeke

That leaf looks variegated. Variegation is a highly marketable trait in the ornamental landscape industry. This isn't an ornamental plant forum. It's cool though. That tissue is failing to produce chloroplasts. I just heard about a cut in Seattle that has an extreme degree of variegation to the point of flowers appearing white. Forgot the name, imagine that. From what I understand though, it was receiving a bit of hype. Kinda neat. How a problem with photosynthesis is gonna effect the overall performance is my question?

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
heres a picture of the second leaf with this trait.
Leaf bleaching
Leeroy top
ive coined the three leaf plant number 1 , and the bleach leaf number 2 , and the last one is 3. when they show gender ill take more pictures, or if this leaf bleaching continues. thanks digdug!!

Leeroy front
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Can't go wrong with leroy! He had the GLOW in the 80s Lmfao. He beat shonuffs ass! (For extra credit, what movie did i steal that from?) Lol Gonna pull up my chair and watch this show!!

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
i cloned the tops of all three leeroy's. i should have roots in 7 to 10 days then transplant new roots into soil, and as soon as they start visibly growing again then i will flower these out. i guestimate 2 1/2 weeks til i flower these. ive got some other plants that are in front of these leeroy's. the 501'st og is on hold for now, i started some ft collins cough/neveles wreck. im doing a 16'x16' outdoor area and wanted to do more sativas, and i love me some haze!! i also started some other gear from BOG, and those are listed on his page. i might just start a couple of the 501'st og as it has similar flowering times to BOG'S gear. thinking out load!! ive convinced myself to start 3 of the 501'st og. i cant wait for my dankness to ripen, thanks digdug!!

neverbreak

neverbreak

variegated! wicked bro, love a bit funk in a plant. hope these all go gangbusters for ya.

neverbreak

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
my leeroy #1 cut has produced callus and looks like it will pop roots first. the #2 cut has no callus yet but looks like it will pop roots very soon. ive started a few of the 501'st og, ive got three above ground and looking awesome!! im very excited to be running my rd gear this round, ive got 2 ft collins cough/ trainwreck haze above ground as well. thanks digdug!!

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
it looks like leeroy#1 is a male. leeroy#2 and #3 are females. so that is perfect for me. the lr#1 male is the 3 leaf plant that scott told me was a good trait. i will use this male for sure, the cut hasnt rooted yet but has lots of callus. the lr#2 is the variegated leaf plant and is a female and is also my most vigorous of the leeroy's.#2 cut has nubs of callus and starting to root. the lr#3 is a little further behind but doing well.the #3 cut has roots and is ready to be transplanted!! i started 4 more 501'st og and i will be taking pictures of them soon. more to come thanks, digdug!!

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
The leeroys cloned and rooted up in 10 days. The #2 rooted quickest, and kicks ass in veg. The #1 (male) , and the #3 rooted right after. They all seem to have very similar structure and leaf shape, and should stack well. Leaf shape is similar to my fire og mom, but structure wise, the leeroy has more branching. Im gonna have to hit the fire og with the leeroy male :) im also gonna hit the 818 og with leeroy, and make f2's when I start the rest of my leeroy seeds. And then theres the 501'st og seedlings that will be showing sex soon. I havent even begun to look thru these yet! I have 5 of those to choose from at the moment! Too much going on!! Digdug!!

Top Bottom