left waterpump unplugged/dammm

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

I know im the only one dunmb enough to do this/but has anyone heard of someone doing this before? LEFT IT unplugged for 12 hours lights off. ran it 30 minutes.then flushed w/ ro for 1 hour. I have 200 ppms/ I should have 30.what are the girls doing? offgassing ?? should I run the r/o for a few more hours and flush again? if you have ever heard of someone(fng)ever doing this .what did he do to get back on track? my sole mission is to keep you guys/girls entertained/almost nightly/ for free/ donk p.s. happy new year

D

donkeydon

ill keep flushing till I get lower/ how low? 30 would be nice/another fun filled Saturday night/yhanx/who was we??? lolll

Delerium

Delerium

intermatic FF330M model #

30 minute spring loaded timer like u use in a hotel bathroom or a shower fan.
35 bucks typically, purchased one and cut an extension cord in half, used both ends installed it into a 4" metal box with plate.
I have that attached to my cloner now after a few nights of leaving the pump off.
Now whenever I need to poke my face into the cloner it automatically goes back on.

Cherrorist

Cherrorist

Not a bad idea that, I've left the cloner off more than once myself. Surprising how well the little ladies put up with it but it rather it didn't happen.
Ever had it go off halfway through an inspection?

D

donkeydon

down to 150/ sounds like a all nighter/ break out folgers crystals.

Delerium

Delerium

They usually bounce back if u catch it quick. Just got some spray on my shirt. Just drop the lid down real quick. You can get the 15 minute model. I just set it and forget it. During a full blown cleaning simply unplug it so you don't get that unexpected shower.

Delerium

Delerium

What stage are you running only 30 ppm?
I think I'm running too hot. 1.3-1.4 ec just starting week 3

D

donkeydon

im week 8. after changeout I should have 30ppm in system.pump off. now 200 and going down. I want 30ppm so I can feed nutes

D

donkeydon

not sure how long it will take .after R/O changeout. I should have just 30 ppm. does leaving the pump off effect this??

Delerium

Delerium

Wish I had the answer about the pump. As long as your air stones were going last night. The stones to me seem like a fail safe in case of pump failure. Had blocked stones in with DWC trees died in a day because no oxygen. 18 gal totes 2. I'd watch water temps tonight depending how cold it comes out of the faucet by you. Comes out the tap in the 40's by me and that can do some damage 2. Don't fall asleep and have the water overflow, gonna watch X-files. TC

Btw if your using the black 3/4 inch to your pump and u get no flow again, pump start it like Amber was saying and you can squeeze the tubing to constrict flow to help create some vacuum. Has worked for me.

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
I'm not sure how it applies in the UC, but in ebb and flow its way easier to drop ppms by adding a low concentration solution instead of R/O.

Alice D

Alice D

DonkeyDon I'm sorry bro I'm on my way I hope your going to be around. My plane lands at around 4:20 so expect to see me. So sorry I missed my flight yesterday but I'm on my way got my tools and a bag full of tricks. I think that's what there called but were going to get you going see you soon. Be prepared for some good laughs and good times.

Alice D

Alice D

Don't feel bad I leave shit unplugged all the time or worse forget I left the drain valve open to come back to no water in the system. Ok only twice I've done that but everything was cool actually after refilling the next day went In to see at least 6" of new growth IDK how or why or advise this mistake but true story

Top Bottom