legal advice

• Thread starter GrowBot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

If he came in your house while u were away ,,
THAT IS BREAKING AND ENTERING!! HE COULD GO TO JAIL << U TELL HIM U WILL HAVE HIM UP FOR BREAKING AND ENTERING <<< IF u get caught ,then it will be thrown outa court. Because if was found under false pretense.

Well it didn't work out that way for my buddy...the landlord did enter illegally and report the grow to police. All it meant was that the police could not get a warrant from this because the landlord entered illegally. But it sparked an investigation which lead to a warrant...

GrowBot

GrowBot

thanks for the awesome feedback guys, some really really good advice.... i just said FUCK IT!!! didnt give that cock sucker a cent. i made sure that place was cleaned out to the max, no fan leaves no hydroton rocks, NOTHIN! i ended up finding out that they crawled through the window(i had the locks changed) they said IF you push on the window it undoes the latch. what kinda bullshit crackhead move is that??? the more i thought about the whole situation with them tryin to extort money outta me and crawling through my window just mad me more and more angry, so i just decided not give them a dime. i talked to an attorney and there is nothin they could do, even with pics. he said as long as they dont have pictures of me standing next to the plants im cool, he also said that they could get in trouble to for letting it finish so they can have there money, he told me "what are they gonna say?? i saw this guys plants but didnt call the cops cause i wanted money out of it?" lol fuck those people.... EVERYBODY THAT COMMENTED AND GAVE ME ADVICE ON HERE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, FOR REAL YOU GUYS REALLY CAME THROUGH!!!

sky high

sky high

I know we don't know each other but I thought about you the other day and hoped things came out AOK.....

LOL...Classic shit. Blackmail/extortion gone completely wrong!

glad it came out AOK!

s h

GrowBot

GrowBot

I know we don't know each other but I thought about you the other day and hoped things came out AOK.....

LOL...Classic shit. Blackmail/extortion gone completely wrong!

glad it came out AOK!

s h

good lookin out brotha, stay safe man

P

PureSugar

I'm glad to hear that you didn't give into the blackmail. I wondered what you were gonna do or was gonna happen ever since your original post.

Funny thing is and of course I would never do this you could have actually turned the tables on him. Like your attorney said if he didn't call the cops right away and was "allowing" you to finish up on his property so he could make money from it he would at the least be an accomplice, and then of course the breaking and entering. Not to mention that he violated your lease agreement which (although most people seem to ignore the fact) is a legal contract.

Again glad you made it out safe and glad he got what he deserved, nothing and a vacancy.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I know two people who got their crop robbed by their land lords in the last few months, cause they found out about the project. They don't have shit to show for it now, accept for not being in jail which is a plus in any occasion. Chop that shit early and get the fuck out of dodge. If he took pics, I don't think he can use them after your out of there. It's after the fact, and has no time frame from when them pics were taken. He can only collect until he finds a new tenant for the property or what ever the time the state limit is. Be Safe Bro... PM me if you need anything. Holla

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Way to take your time, weigh your options and stand up for yourself. Fuck that guy, good for you bro, I hope his place remains unrented for months. Maybe some karma will have people crawling thru his windows...:bandit

GrowBot

GrowBot

what up jolly!! how you been man? you must have missed this post

thanks for the awesome feedback guys, some really really good advice.... i just said FUCK IT!!! didnt give that cock sucker a cent. i made sure that place was cleaned out to the max, no fan leaves no hydroton rocks, NOTHIN! i ended up finding out that they crawled through the window(i had the locks changed) they said IF you push on the window it undoes the latch. what kinda bullshit crackhead move is that??? the more i thought about the whole situation with them tryin to extort money outta me and crawling through my window just mad me more and more angry, so i just decided not give them a dime. i talked to an attorney and there is nothin they could do, even with pics. he said as long as they dont have pictures of me standing next to the plants im cool, he also said that they could get in trouble to for letting it finish so they can have there money, he told me "what are they gonna say?? i saw this guys plants but didnt call the cops cause i wanted money out of it?" lol fuck those people.... EVERYBODY THAT COMMENTED AND GAVE ME ADVICE ON HERE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, FOR REAL YOU GUYS REALLY CAME THROUGH!!!

I know two people who got their crop robbed by their land lords in the last few months, cause they found out about the project. They don't have shit to show for it now, accept for not being in jail which is a plus in any occasion. Chop that shit early and get the fuck out of dodge. If he took pics, I don't think he can use them after your out of there. It's after the fact, and has no time frame from when them pics were taken. He can only collect until he finds a new tenant for the property or what ever the time the state limit is. Be Safe Bro... PM me if you need anything. Holla

GrowBot

GrowBot

i moved hundreds of miles away and taking a 6 month break. i think im cool, knock on wood. lol

K

keyplay

I just worry that he is hella pissed at you and rats you out down the road...maybe shut er down for awhile or move far enough away?

I definitely would have taken some high end industrial epoxy that sets up quick and put in in every one of his locks in his home and his car for what he put you through. Hahahaha! I did this to a vendor who ripped me once and he quit the business and moved away a week later.

I'm glad you didn't pay him any money. He needs to get paid by getting some of the bad karma he displayed.
Good for you, man cause that guy was trash!

GrowBot

GrowBot

I definitely would have taken some high end industrial epoxy that sets up quick and put in in every one of his locks in his home and his car for what he put you through. Hahahaha! I did this to a vendor who ripped me once and he quit the business and moved away a week later.

I'm glad you didn't pay him any money. He needs to get paid by getting some of the bad karma he displayed.
Good for you, man cause that guy was trash!

haha thanks alot buddy!!! that piece of shit dug his own grave, now he's paying for two mortgage's. lol

C

CAPO

Hey Growbot!
You did the right thing by not paying this foogin clown any of your money.
I'm positive Northone is speakin to keyplay about the ol' epoxy in the lock thing.
Best to be the better man and just walk away.

I know that with this experience you will have oodles of ideas on how to shop landlords.
You definitely deserve a good one!

GrowBot

GrowBot

Hey Growbot!
You did the right thing by not paying this foogin clown any of your money.
I'm positive Northone is speakin to keyplay about the ol' epoxy in the lock thing.
Best to be the better man and just walk away.

I know that with this experience you will have oodles of ideas on how to shop landlords.
You definitely deserve a good one!

thanks alot buddy! yeah im deffinitly gonna be more careful next time i look for a crib

old.Ford

old.Ford

Bro it looks as if your safe for now, but keep any and all text messages he sends you regarding this. If he doesn't cop to your doing what your doing then it appears he has made himself part of it and if you get knocked off, he gets a charge too.I mean , pay the man but don't think he has you by the shorties cause he has made himself complicit by not turning you in. Don't , I repeat don't tell him that, just be cool and everything will shake out just fine, but speed it up and don't pay him until you are ready to roll. good luck old.Ford

Latest posts

Top Bottom