Legal Growing But Still Hiding

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

So I'm going to take it would be a reasonable assumption that your wife attend your doctor's appointment and have him acknowledge that it's possible or likely that her blood tests can fail due to the second hand exposure to the prescribed medication that her husband consumes.

There are always exceptions to the rules and burden of proof is always on the employer. In a safety sensitive position (physically) well they probably have some ground to stand on. If not it all the better for you.

The forst thing I would do is start documenting this. Because you never know when you will need it.

A simple email stating in regards to our conversation regarding your concern over possible drug use. Please accept this doctor's affidavit that that should/hopefully state due to medical requirements of her spouse it is a reasonable expectation that drug test may come back positive.

Send a read receipt with it.

Now you are starting to put some ground under your feet for future harassment, intimidation or human rights violations such as discrimination.

Usually once things start to end up in writing employers, senior authorities start to have that little light bulb turn from the usual dim to a smal flicker of brightness for a second and they realize they need to be careful of thier actions. The ones with poor E.C. (electrical conductivity) <----- se what I did there? Can be a lotto ticket or don't last once a superior catches on.

This is not advice... its strictly a hypothetical scenario that was babbled in the web of lies by a random plaid wearing, moose riding guy from that iceberg called Merica's hat
So right. Cover Your A$$

sunwestgenetics

sunwestgenetics

This Pastor isn’t smoking.

My wife found out she was absorbing when she had another Blood Test it showed traces of THC. She doesn’t smoke or eat.

When I got my permit it went to all Law Enforcement. Her Boss ran Background Checks on us and my Son.

oLd1
and why does the boss of your wife need the background check if he knows that you're a licensed medical user?

oLd1

oLd1

Federal jobs and contracts have strict security protocols. Unfortunately this is just part of being involved in that work relationship.

My mom worked for a company who went into Federal contracting and they found my felony record and asked her about it. I wasn't working for the company, I wasn't living with my mom and had no knowledge of said contracts or her employer but the info still came across her plate and she had to explain the situation and details to them in order to maintain clearance (or still have a job in laymen's terms).
Interesting I became a Volunteer before my health went South and I’m still a Volunteer.

I asked if they was sure on me. They must of not did much of a Background Check on me because I had been in trouble. But they still have me working Security and often have to go to Military Bases.

Our office was made because of 9/11.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

I have to have a Drug Test showing I take Hydrocodone but it also comes back positive for THC which my Doctor says he isn’t interested in that.

My wife mixes up my edibles without gloves so she absorbs some. Her Boss said she would be fired if Cops stopped her and found Marijuana and me not with her.

I still wonder on Background Checks. What I did was 30 years ago. They did a Background Check on me before I was member of our Gym and all was well.

oLd1

TSD

TSD

I have to have a Drug Test showing I take Hydrocodone but it also comes back positive for THC which my Doctor says he isn’t interested in that.

My wife mixes up my edibles without gloves so she absorbs some. Her Boss said she would be fired if Cops stopped her and found Marijuana and me not with her.

I still wonder on Background Checks. What I did was 30 years ago. They did a Background Check on me before I was member of our Gym and all was well.
Sounds like wearing gloves or only touching stuff with utensils is the easiest solution... what kind of edibles is she making that her hands are in it enough to absorb traceable amounts of thc?

TSD

TSD

Oh she is making cookies.

oLd1
I would say use a mixer or spoon to mix and get one of those scoops with the trigger to release the dough, or use two spoons so she doesn't need to touch it... more hassle, but better than dealing with your employer over thc when you don't even use it yourself.
Screenshot 20211021 144939 Amazon Shopping

oLd1

oLd1

Yea my wife you would figure she was on something the way she acts but she is normally nuts.

She has been my driver for 39 years.

She kicked me out one time I moved in with another woman. My wife didn’t like the way the relationship was going told me to get my crap and move back home. Can’t believe another woman would put up with you.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

This Pastor is good he is just very stuck in his ways.

I was told in Sunday School I was a Sinner. Cool Church is a good place for me. Sunday School teacher thinks he was such a bad person before be

Our last Church my wife was videoing the sermon. She told the Pastor he couldn’t go over so long on Sermon because YouTube would only allow so long without paying more. Pastors wife told her she wasn’t a Christian if she wouldn’t turn him lose and let him preach as long as he wanted.

oLd1

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This Pastor is good he is just very stuck in his ways.

I was told in Sunday School I was a Sinner. Cool Church is a good place for me. Sunday School teacher thinks he was such a bad person before be

Our last Church my wife was videoing the sermon. She told the Pastor he couldn’t go over so long on Sermon because YouTube would only allow so long without paying more. Pastors wife told her she wasn’t a Christian if she wouldn’t turn him lose and let him preach as long as he wanted.

oLd1
That is SO not biblical....

GarrPhunk

GarrPhunk

Not religious but God fearing ….
All I need to know is
Genisis 1:12
“ And the Earth brought forth grass and herb yielding seed after his KIND, and the tree yielding fruit, who’s seed was in itself, after his KIND, and God saw it was good.”
✌️

oLd1

oLd1

It’s all good I try my best. Like I told my wife I spent over 40 years dancing with the Devil spend the rest of my life being better.

I wear Bib Overalls to Church which is fine just Pastor wants better dressed to be his assistants .

I was told by a so called good Christian that my first marriage didn’t take because we was married by a woman Pastor.

Didn’t have anything to do with me wanting some strange and different way of life. We was married 11 years.

oLd1

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This thread is barely scraping by at this point.
Be very careful moving forward.
Thanks
Staff

1. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

vancoast_com

vancoast_com

That's why he's hiding 'cause his preaching doesn't align with his actions.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Not religious but God fearing ….
All I need to know is
Genisis 1:12
“ And the Earth brought forth grass and herb yielding seed after his KIND, and the tree yielding fruit, who’s seed was in itself, after his KIND, and God saw it was good.”
✌️
Try Genesis 1:29

oLd1

oLd1

Marijuana still has a stigma even being legal in most areas. Even prescribed Opioids are better to some.

oLd1

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

If he preaches that marijuana is bad and smokes it he shouldn't be given pastoral advice to anyone. He isn't right with the lord with that kind of blatant hypocrisy. I'd leave his church.
Now one could say at least he understands its bad. As for myself and my lungs, I would be so much further in life had I not smoked. My lungs are also shot. I mean if someone tells you somethings good when it's bad I'd worry more.

It would depend what his sermon entailed. If he said all pot users are burning in hell, then hits the j, of course he's insane. But I'm sure I could even give a sermon on how it's bad while smoking a j lol..

Latest posts

Top Bottom