Legal Growing But Still Hiding

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Can we please make a religious debate thread. Two things I love debating, religion and rona... I won't do the rona shit here.. But religion.. Oh that's fun.

Right now I have some respect tied to my name on here. If I put out my religious views I'd lose all it. But Yolo lol.. I don't want yall thinking I'm normal now.

SpaceTravel

SpaceTravel

It's still illegal at federal level. As long as it is illegal at the federal level, the government can decide to wage war again on it and enslave all those who follow it. If you want real change, you must try to convince your government that you are it's citizens.

SpaceTravel

SpaceTravel

I dont know why I said that but I get afraid to live through another war.

SpaceTravel

SpaceTravel

That's good I am not afraid either but sometimes I remember things and then there is a moment I remember something and I said it wrong. I just want peace.

TSD

TSD

Can we please make a religious debate thread. Two things I love debating, religion and rona... I won't do the rona shit here.. But religion.. Oh that's fun.

Right now I have some respect tied to my name on here. If I put out my religious views I'd lose all it. But Yolo lol.. I don't want yall thinking I'm normal now.
Do it lol..

growsince79

growsince79

Thats why you got people like myself who have nothing to be afraid of.
Even if you live in illegal state people will do it. Do illegal states still take your house, cars, and bank account for doing personal grows? IDK
The leds and carbon filters make it next to impossible for jonny law to get a warrant. Unless you're just retarded and tell people.
I hid in fear a long time. I'm glad my state finally saw the light.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That's good I am not afraid either but sometimes I remember things and then there is a moment I remember something and I said it wrong. I just want peace.
The only real peace is the internal peace that we have when we are right with the world and God.

SpaceTravel

SpaceTravel

I live in legal state, but still I wonder if one day they will wage war again no matter how smart we thought we were. I want to live in peace with the federal government, and I want the federal government to live in peace with us.

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I live in legal state, but still I wonder if one day they will wage war again no matter how smart we thought we were. I want to live in peace with the federal government, and I want the federal government to live in peace with us.
I'm the opposite, I want to eliminate the federal government. The more CIA programs I comprehend the more I realize how they keep us where they want us.

I would say another civil war, or real coup will have to happen given the rhetoric being pushed from the right and lefts media.

Like I feel the US is using hitlers socal tactics to aid foreign influencers. Russia makes the right look dumb, and China has the left in their pocket...

Like they won't even mention the fact it could have been an intentional biological release as an act of war...

I can say I'm a disabled marine veteran and hate both political party's in the states. Ok rant over..

Not really.. So yea I don't like the fact that more and more people are becoming tolorant of our government and tolorant of psychopaths who should have no power. So in a way, I urge you to challenge them back... K now I'm done lol

SpaceTravel

SpaceTravel

I can't read very well as I am almost blind, and sometimes I just say things like that. I apologize if it was totally out there.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I can't read very well as I am almost blind, and sometimes I just say things like that. I apologize if it was totally out there.
No I get where your coming from. There's no reason to fight the system. I get it. Your a good dude.. Didn't mean anything bad by it.

SpaceTravel

SpaceTravel

A dude is as good as dead on this side of the line. What side are you on? Well cowboy, I am on the side of the gun pointed at me. You want change? Well you got to earn it. Still, there is the fear of that big guy whose knuckles can drive you ten feet under the earth.

SpaceTravel

SpaceTravel

I'm not really sorry at all. I want you to live a good life and live it supremely. You shouldn't listen to the fears of an old dying man.

oLd1

oLd1

Even if you live in illegal state people will do it. Do illegal states still take your house, cars, and bank account for doing personal grows? IDK
The leds and carbon filters make it next to impossible for jonny law to get a warrant. Unless you're just retarded and tell people.
I hid in fear a long time. I'm glad my state finally saw the light.
My Baby Brother spent most his life in prison for mostly Marijuana.

They tried giving me 10 years one time because of it until they found they was barking up the wrong tree.

oLd1

Latest posts

Top Bottom