Legal Recreational Pot In Alaska!

• Thread starter Dunge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunge

Dunge

Great headline, but what does it mean?
My daughter has been a state sanctioned medical user for years and me her grower.
The impending legalization prevented the carpetbagger from even offering a $300 doctors signature.
The Feds have all doctors in Alaska scared to sign a perfectly benign looking form.
Now my legal protection has lapsed and the state knows who and where I am.
The underground scene is healthy enough, but it's old school secure, so no sense of community.
How do we out this thing?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So rec passing has made things harder for you with med card?

Dunge

Dunge

So rec passing has made things harder for you with med card?
Yes, in that there is no longer an incentive to import a signing doctor that I know of.
It's not so much harder as it is more of the same; no information.
I was trying to form a med community, like in Portland, to no avail.
Just seems to be a black hole waiting for regulators to decide how things will work.
Can only hope they have rational ideas, but if the med regs are any example (six plant limit) I see ongoing trouble and confusion.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Is marijuana decriminalized there a least for small amounts?

Dunge

Dunge

If the cops are counting my plants, I figure I'm screwed no mater what the law says.
Fact is that enforcement is rare, but I can see them wanting to make examples of some, and who easier than those who stick their heads above the trenches.
I'm keeping my head down.
Just hate trusting the state to keep my MMJ grow history private.

K

kolah

I said it back a long time ago. This legal stuff ain't about freedom at all. We have all been duped.

IMO, it's best to stay underground. I let my Colorado Medcard expire years ago and have no intention to ever renew it again.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Republic an momentum is a precursor to what's to come m. ..should get interesting or more interesting

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Sounds like Canada is working on international export like with their hemp. Should put alaska In a good spot, I think

Top Bottom