Legalise Marijiuana In The Uk

• Thread starter dopeameme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dopeameme

dopeameme

To many politicians say they aren't against legalisation but when they get into power they dodge the question even though most have smoked at some point in their lives. They say it's a stepping stone to harder drugs (bullshit) if your going to try other narcotics then that's just you, it's your judgement and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
When I drank I caused more harm to myself and others ,I was in and out of prison and destroyed my liver, since partaking in weed I've caused no harm to anybody and it's a great pain killer. Time for the LCC movement in the UK to try and push this through parliament and join the rest of the world.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
How is this news??? This should be posted in the Activist corner...

@Seamaiden Can you move this to a more appropriate section thanks :D

J

jerkchicken

It would be bad for business! It helped me out a hell of a lot while I was having chemotherapy (got the all clear now). Literally don't know what I would have done without it. I spoke about it with my Dr to make him aware I was using it and he said yeah I don't blame you, it counteracts the side effects of the chemo (which are horrific!!) and doesn't give any others at all (apart from hungry, happy, sleepy as Katt Williams would say haha!). I asked why we don't use it given that it's so effective and he said it's due to patent issues and ownership, not as profitable basically. Bastards!!

Casas Flores

Casas Flores

Totally agree, we have had to move to Spain just because of it, my own country
criminalises me for wanting to grow my own weed and not buy from "criminals"...
actually they want the money from fines....thats all...

Come see us in Spain @dopeameme :)

dopeameme

dopeameme

Thought about Spain, also thinking about colorado(USA)@ casas_flores. The only way we would get it legalised in the UK would be privatisation of the NHS @jerkchicken and that came from a politician, so dont see it happening any time soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom