Legalize? I call bullshit

• Thread starter rockymtnbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tripsick

Tripsick

Ok so call me stupid, but could some please explain how you rep folks and what it means?

Click the little Scale under the user name in the post you want to give Pos of Neg rep for.. Granted Pos is really the best thing unless they are a troll and getting bannned anyways then Neg away

But for what ever reason some people really care about it... its your E penis for those that need one.

you can check your rep under User CP

rep_button.jpg

Melizzard

Melizzard

Tripsick;721387But for what ever reason some people really care about it... its your E penis for those that need one.[/QUOTE said:
Hmmmm ... Maybe that's why mine is so small ... I'm a girl! Lol

Xxoo

T

TreFarmer

Click the little Scale under the user name in the post you want to give Pos of Neg rep for.. Granted Pos is really the best thing unless they are a troll and getting bannned anyways then Neg away

But for what ever reason some people really care about it... its your E penis for those that need one.

you can check your rep under User CP

rep_button.jpg

My E penis is growing;)

S

SensiCO

Sensi, Can you address how this bill will impact the 18-21 year olds? I sense that it may put that block into a much worse legal position than they are currently under with the Co Decrim laws.

And as aside, many folks think that dispensary owners are against anything that would chink the armor of their weedopoly.. We have a copy of the petition on our counter.

We willingly deal with the impact on business in order to support a bill that will lessen the current legal abuse against our fellow citizens. Nobody should be jailed or legally harassed for using this plant.

SoCOmmj - This bill will not create ANY new crimes - even DUID crimes, so in short this will not hurt the 18-21 year olds. In the long run, if this initiative passes, society will adjust to accept cannabis, and that can only help the younger folks. Especially where CPS is involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom