Legalize the Medicinal and Recreational Use of Marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Link: http://www.change.org/ideas/view/legalize_the_medicinal_and_recreational_use_of_marijuana

Ideas for Change in America is a nationwide competition to identify the best ideas for change in America. The top 10 ideas will be presented to the Obama administration just before inauguration day and form the basis of a nationwide advocacy campaign to turn each idea into actual policy.

--------
Here's our chance to once again bring this important issue to Obama's table, I recommend using a valid e-mail address to register, as the temporary one I used to vote with has been deleted.

http://img523.invalid.com/img523/2720/1226339501400on5.gif​

D

Donk Frog

every american farmer should be voting on this, there should be a huge one page add in all canna magazies, crazy composer mabee u could get high times to run one "for the cause" you need a lot more than just first place in the issues on the site to get Obama to take the issue seriossly, you need a overwhelming # like 250 000 norml should be all over this, facebook groups should be started directing people to to properlink to vote, and if it gets presented, make sure to mention the cost of this war on weed vs the money the gov could make off it.

H

hygrade

i voted on there last week,it ends on the 16th.COME ON EVERYBODY,DO IT!

F

Finalopagus

This is the greatest movement of any generation.

The USA change on this will affect the whole world. Then for once we all can take one HUGE toke and push the Earth into another solar system of peace and love.

Marijuana prohibition began with the government targeting minorities and blacks and will end on the eve of complete social/economic reform, spearheaded by a black president.

My faith in this great country has been restored. Bless this land and all who strive to make it free!

R

RansacktheElder

Great big yes from me and I donated to the man! Thank God he won!! Now, I'm hopeful that there will begin some small movement toward legalization. I'm not holding my breath, but it's a lot more likely to happen with a Democrat in office than a Republican.

R

RansacktheElder

These guys are smart though. They know how much money is wasted on this useless war on drugs we've been losing for the last 30 years. It's a matter of votes. If he were to come out strong on this right away, he'd immeadiately lose most of the Republican support he won in the election. Kinda like Clinton's "Gays in the military." That's why I'm not holding my breath. However, he does control the details on funding, organization, mission, etc. That's where I'm hoping that he excercises a little Democratic Common Sense and focuses on heroin and the like and not WEED! Sorry, politics is my other great hobby.

Top Bottom