Legend OG (Crinkle). Day 50.

• Thread starter Crazy Composer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crazy Composer

Crazy Composer

A Grower
Supporter
I’m using Roots Organics Formula 707 for this run. The overall technique is a hybrid of both synthetic mineral nutes (Flora Nova) And Organic liquid inputs. The organic liquid are: BudSwel, Neptune’s Harvest Fish and Keep emulsion, molasses and a little liquid bone meal. Very little liquid bone meal. That stuff clogs my soil up bad if I use it more than a time or two during a crop. I currently use Photosynthesis Plus as a bacterial inoculant.

I’m in the process of dialing in this method whereby I can use synthetic (as well as the organic inputs) in veg and early Bloom, then cut out everything but the organic input and let them coast to the finish line that way. I’ve been dialing back the synthetic input strength over past few runs. Seems I’ve gotten pretty close to the line where any less and they’ll start complaining about malnutrition.

The plants in this post are getting nothing but water and humic acid now, and an occasional splash of some molasses and Photosynthesis Plus. They’ll keep getting this recipe for a couple weeks, then a week of straight water to finish.

I take this cultivar at between 63-65 days.

Legend og crinkle day 50
Legend og crinkle day 50 2

Top Bottom