Sourd1
INFO

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Fuel / Leather / Mint
Associated smells of bud : Gas / Menthol

TASTE

Dominant flavor : Fuel
Associated flavors : Sour / Skunk / Fuel / Leather

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 2
- cough factor? : yes/no YES Expando cough..

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 70 / 30
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 9.5
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2 Hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime All damn day
Munchies? : yes/no Hell ya, retarded munchies
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (x)
metallic ()
ammonia (x) - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty (x) - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint (x)

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood (x) - sage () - juniper () - cedar (x) - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper (-)
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty (x) - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (-)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

NOTES: I normally don't do threads but I owe it to soulie because he was kind enough to allow me to check his beans out and they are bar none.. Unfortunately the Sour Legends gave me a hard time germing I only got one to germ, they did have a hard shell but i think it was the lame ass rockwool cubes I accidentally bought with a slice down the middle. It confuses root growth and is the wackest idea ever. anyway I still have like 6 seeds left and if I found this beast in 1 I have high hopes for the rest. This is easily a new fav, and is all i smoke currently. Flavor will stay in your mouth until u wash it out for however long that takes real talk, if you goto sleep youll wake up next morning like wow still tastin it lol.. Buzz longevity is the only let down it is not as strong as the sour diesel i know and love. luckily too I nannered my sour d and hit a few sour legend branches to give myself some more seeds with legend genes. And of course bomb ass sour d.. Heres some sour d shots for comparison pardon the nanners they were used for pollen.. No matter how bomb anything is this sourd hangs with the best em easily. insanely strong 3 hour high, super crazy chicken curry sour fuely taste and of course its the LOUDEST of the bunch no prob. I'm sure it has got alot of people in trouble with its loudness, peace to those people.. In closing obs u da man, much respect and thanks again...
211510-40d7fb595ba8759dbde22a7e0a42adc7.jpg
211511-96b956d0b140568dd61588f69d0185dd.jpg
211512-1ec710cf61d5367a109e7d8f0f7105c4.jpg

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
WOW that rite their Is a holy grail strain in my eyes. I think if i was lucky enough to be able to have some of those beans I dnt think I would grow anything else My search for the perfect strain would be over your one lucky duck home slice thanks for sharing.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
SICK FUCKEN CROSS< UR A LUCKY ASS DUDE, AND IM JEALOUS> I WILL NOW COMMENCE TO TROLL AND HATE ON U FOR HAVING SOMETHING I WANT. jk, but thnx for the smoke report.

COnfu...

Illmind

Illmind

def wanna pop more beans.. now I understand the fascination with loompas headband. I feel u prodigy but the buzz needs some more longevity 2 hours is cool but I want that kill 3 hr shit. sourd n og have that in em, just a few beans need popped when I get the correct rock wool cubes. I highly recomend if anyone has og kush x sour d beans to pop those, amazing combo IMO.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
def wanna pop more beans.. now I understand the fascination with loompas headband. I feel u prodigy but the buzz needs some more longevity 2 hours is cool but I want that kill 3 hr shit. sourd n og have that in em, just a few beans need popped when I get the correct rock wool cubes. I highly recomend if anyone has og kush x sour d beans to pop those, amazing combo IMO.

How long did you let them flower for? I know that alot of people say the sour d has that short lived high if you take her b4 77 80 days maybe try flowering them for a lil longer next time and you'll get that high your looking for. Man I would kill for some of those beans!! Make sure you make lots of f2's so you never lose that gem of a strain my friend stay frosty bro late.

Illmind

Illmind

he also blessed me with sum 'fire og x Chemdog D x sourd' beans which on paper holy shit right? among others, whatever i do ima post a journal for the big dog.. took em at 75 days they looked dun at 70 ima have to find her window when i get a chance to run her from clone i've heard the high short lived things too but my sourd can get picked at 70 dayz which is bit early n still hit like thors hammer for 3 hours easy. the expansion on this smoke is crazy goes down an comes out like air n then slowly creep up the throat with a couple coughs. ibtheman had a sour kush pheno i heard was kill.. i believe.. thanks for the interest,, ill get a sweet journal up of sum live bitches in a month or so. o veg from seed was 42 days she was 14'' at flower finished at 36'' and yielded just over 4 z in the corner of my 4x4 dr.. so she can be done way better. reason im in love is shes a 9.7 in every category except buzz duration. hope its a harvest time thing i smell these jars over all n still after smelling say mmmmmmm n cant help it.. its like gas on a leather jacket in a dusty room with a half sucked on mint stuck to the leather lmao... if that makes any sense.. thanks makingoo u got sum bombino yourself big bro.peace farmers

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Nice report man, you were lucky enough ending with this bomb feno w/ only one seed !
Nothing can go bad with such good genetic ! Props to OBS...
I don't know if OBS plan to do a release on the next months/years or if one day there will pop up here @the Farm some Alien gear with OBS genes mixed in... But i'm pretty sure that lot of us are dreaming with this idea a long time ago... ;)

Peace

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Great smoke report Ill! And definite score on the Obs beans (let the "whens the drop coming?" Madness begin now, lol). Stoked for ya that you found a keeper in the one bean, thats sickness! Hope with some work you'll be able to get her to pull the 3hr headbanger high for ya. Great job bro! Peace man! Motiv

G

Garden of Dreams

Sik Smoke Report Ill! Soulies got a heart of Gold Brotha! I think between the two of you nobody discribes smells better, the metaphors you two use are epic!
The only smoke I've ever had that you wake up tasting tomorrow was Jimmy Nitz's Motorbreath. And it's in my top 5 personal fav's for smoke! Looks like your sitting on Chrome Brotha!
Props to you and Soulie for putting in work and sharing!
Soulie busted open a entire mega pak I gotta get in touch with him soon and see what's shakin!

Peace!

Top Bottom