LEGENDARY *WARLOCK* 1st Grow WOW

• Thread starter DesiretheFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheech

hell yea :)

post some dry nug shots. it looks like that warlock is going to have real good bag appeal

waayne

waayne

Beautiful pics bro!
I grew Warlock in 2002-2004 it's such a tasty strain,and has a nice buzz as well!:rasta2:

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Thanks! Yep im guilty of taking off some lower nugs early, and even they packed a punch!

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

i like dna genetics and serious seeds. but i've been buying next generation, and like their strains as well. nirvana at least charges a fair price for seeds. kind of kills me spending 100 bucks on 10 seeds lol.. don't even get me started on the cali connection seed auctions on this site

I've been thinking of trying some seeds lately. Tired of other people old cuts ect. I was wondering what DNA strains you've tried? I like the look of the Recon, LA Woman and the Rocklock. I already have access to a good LA Con cut, but want a bit more yield. Seems the rocklock would be the best yielder. Also which companies do you use to order through and do you have good success rates w/ them making it through the mail?

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

I've been thinking of trying some seeds lately. Tired of other people old cuts ect. I was wondering what DNA strains you've tried? I like the look of the Recon, LA Woman and the Rocklock. I already have access to a good LA Con cut, but want a bit more yield. Seems the rocklock would be the best yielder. Also which companies do you use to order through and do you have good success rates w/ them making it through the mail?[/

This is my first grow, so i havent tried many places. We used Attitude with a 100% success rate, and the seeds are always killer. If you buy during a promotion, they will throw in some dank free seeds. That warlock i grew was a free seed they threw in!

I know what you mean buy old cuts, i dont wanna grow what everyone else is, i want exciting new strains!

C

cheech

i use attitude also. i have used some nirvana company and never received. i've used dr chronic and received as well as grow shop alien. attitude seems to have the best prices and i've ordered at least 10 different times from attitude and never had a problem. they have some pretty cool coffee mugs too. didn't like the neck on the shirts though. too tight.

i've grown out dna la woman.. kick ass hard nugs that looked fantastic. hash plant, good bud low yield. kandy kush, pretty cool looking plant that had an awesome stretch. and lemon skunk pretty similar to hash plant i thought. all were female seed freebies from the attitude. only actual order i placed was for the afghan land race seeds and i found one sativa leaning plant that i use as a mom and plan to keep for years. easy to root, euphoric head high and good yielder. i would like to get la women again because the bag appeal was soo nice, and the nugs were rock hard. i'd also like to try purple wreck.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Ill definately have to try LA Woman, sounds chronic! My local Medical store gets their seeds from Nirvana and have no problems. I would like to try ak-48 for its short flowering time, or some sort of ak strain. Im still slightly impatient so i want buds as quick as possible without diminishing yields like an autoflower, ect.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Nuggletts!

So i got About 90 grams! This is really good and STRONG pot! It tastes very well and fruity. Time to cure and make them even better!

Worlock done 001
Worlock done 004
Worlock done 007
B

bens lab

Looks great man, i just started my single freebie seed too. Hope it turns out as well as yours did.

C

cheech

damn dude it looks like you are working with quite a few different.. were all those seed packs from nirvana?

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

One other plant i have is Sour cream, which is from there, the rest are from a medical seed research company in Washington

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Warlock lives on?

just found 1 beautiful warlock seed in one of my buds, Warlock may live on......

C

CanadianClassic

Looking yummy did the Warlock put a spell on you? lol

Good luck with the ladies!!!

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

I grew warlock for a couple of year's>>>sure is tasty!:rock
Wish I had a little to puff now!
Happy harvest man!:harvest:

Hey waayne! How's going?
I will be growing some warlock too in a couple of weeks and I was wondering how big, bush or smelly they got when you grew.
Thanks

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

i like dna genetics and serious seeds. but i've been buying next generation, and like their strains as well. nirvana at least charges a fair price for seeds. kind of kills me spending 100 bucks on 10 seeds lol.. don't even get me started on the cali connection seed auctions on this site

I paid around $120 for 2 different strains, 5 seeds feminised in each package from http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk and they sent me couple warlock for free. I got it in less than 10 days :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom