LEGENDARY *WARLOCK* 1st Grow WOW

• Thread starter DesiretheFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggun4me

Dude you mean to tell me those are the first seeds you ever popped? And that's how well you did? I bet you read everything before you started... Congratulations... Peace

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Dude you mean to tell me those are the first seeds you ever popped? And that's how well you did? I bet you read everything before you started... Congratulations... Peace

Yep! and thanks! I did quite a bit of research and had real good lighting. I cant wait for my next round!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
This is my warlock on Flower Day 42. it looks sooo tasty. I cant wait to smoke it tell i pass out. Ive never grow my own bud before and i am too excited!

hell Im excited for you - great job

M

mds1309

DesiretheFire, awesome job on the warlock dude. You'll love the AK48 if you decide to try it. I grew it and it was a helluva good producer and packs a sweet buzz.:joint:

jazzfarmer

jazzfarmer

Yep. Great job! For a first timer you must have farmer's blood in your genome. How does the Warlock of today compare to the strain from yesteryear?

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hey DesiretheFire!
How are you doing?
I will be growing some warlock too in a couple of weeks and I was wondering how big, bush or smelly they're getting.
Any advices please?
Congratulations!
Thanks

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Hey DesiretheFire!
How are you doing?
I will be growing some warlock too in a couple of weeks and I was wondering how big, bush or smelly they're getting.
Any advices please?
Congratulations!
Thanks

Hello there Thejungleboy! Im great except im starting to run outta smoke! Great choice on the warlock. Its mostly an indica so it dosent get all that tall, Id say medium sized. I topped mine and it took the stress very well. For the smell, its not really all that stinky tell the last few weeks, but the actual smell of the buds is amazing, very different from most types of weed. There are little leaves on the buds and they are very easy and quick to manicure. Your gonna love it!:) I also made a Warlock Smoke Report Thread you can check out if you want. Hope this helps! and enjoy growing warlock!

devious d

devious d

got one free from attitude a fem, was yours ? heard good things and your pics bear that out cant wait

devious d

devious d

hey DTF, I CRACKED THE SOUR KUSH FIRST OUT OF THOSE FREEBIES BUT THE WARLOCKS COMING ON NOW, TRIED A 4 WAY LST BUT SIDE BRANCHES TO THIN SO JUST TOPPING AND TRAINING GOING TO SCROG IT FROM YOUR PICS LOOKS LIKE WILL SUIT IT. I GOT A :MOTIVATION: MAGNUS GENETICS WITH THAT FREEBIE DEAL,

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Nice! My buddy got those and one night it got rediculously cold, and no seed sprouted:(

A

A6 Grower

it was a sad day...... 9 amazing strains all froze to death, fuckin random cold night, i would love to see that motavtion

Top Bottom