Legends Ultimate Indica "LUI" - Ortega x Sweet Tooth

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Oh yeah! How old were the seeds? Always wanted to try that one. They look real nice

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Bro, I was holding a stellar cut of LUI back when we were meeting up at Shepler's. Finished product tasted like hazelnut coffee with sugar. One of my favorite flavors of all time; very unique. You will enjoy this one if you get that pheno for sure! Nice work as always! Still running any of the Alexis or the Hammer?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've got some Alexis x Alien 4 beans and I still run the shit out of the Black Hammer strait up and have a few Black Hammer x Alien4 beans to play with at some point....I quit runnin the strait Alexis because everyone complained it was too black when finished, which I thought was bad ass but not everyone agreed...lol..oh well

R

red x

love the lui
they are in good hands
lets see how they do
peace
ez

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Looking large and leafy, just like I remember. That Ortega was some great indica, although I only smoked it, never grew it.

O

OldLuck

Very nice garden like always TK. Have a few lui crosses I will be running soon. Thanks for the pics. Could you tell me a little about your black hammer and alexis?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
LS's desriptions

Alexis - A killer hybrid sent as seed from friends in Cali, years ago, after a nice rework done here,(some seeds were sent out wha happened?)and We ala, A nice TRC Rotation plant I love, Alexis, swt#3xLavender, what a nice plant, about to be a mum of a nice hybrid of a TRC male picked a group of males grown from seed also redone, like a Blockhead, The man of the House did a nice job of making this little lady of Alexis seed up at least seventy five percent! and the Alexis smells nice as iot is now, But imagine a tad more Pine to her and a slight woodsy waft, and that has gotta be the nicest Alexis, a Cross of swt#3 and Lavender from Soma, and Texas Hammer a renamed monster from The west coast and a great grower Memy, The plant was named Blackberry Apocolypse, But after we did our TRC ''Thang"" withit, she was renamed, TexasHammer! and rightly so, hence, and for thus and forsooth!, hardehar, hodehoe, Lonestar

Kendra - Alexis Hammer x Blackberry Apocolypse aka "Black Hammer"

Latest posts

Top Bottom