::: Legion OG :::

• Thread starter gudkarma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

wow. great job gk! sounds like some fuego...my bbog's will be ready for the flip next week. super stoked! would you say that the pestilence is dominant in your crosses? or a nice mix of both...?

G

gudkarma

mix... with mass super skunk playing a large factor in the representation of the phenos.

i'm definitely stoked on your "bbog" grow & excited to see your results.

thanks for the kind words.

G

gudkarma

okay.

back on the scene.

made my selections... and out of three phenos (a, b, c) i've selected pheno "a" for myself.

just harvested one of each pheno for the second time out of one gal. containers in soil.

quite neglected from the divorce & move... but still representative of the previous round.

pheno "b" = no good & isn't giving me results... nugs are hybrid airy type and never fill out like i want.

pheno "c" is interesting. it's most MSS and a late finisher... which doesnt suit my set up. however, it looks to go 12 to 14 weeks and give a nice nug with an outstanding & blazing high.

gonna take a few cuts of "c" to make sure i get a rooter and a backup and keep them very small.

pheno "a" is more like a true 8 to 9 weeker , pyramid shaped, sticky icky, tastey as hell, & a true blazer from blazer-ville... like the mayor of blazer-ville :-)

the above pheno gets my attention and a trip to mom tent & the 4x4 ebb table. comming soon ;-)

pheno "b" and "c" were up potted and put into flower this morning ....with a 600w hps all to themselves in about two weeks ;-)

pheno "b" this is the last dance. niighty nite, sweety.

pheno "c" got a gun to her head. bitch you betta work that stripper pole.

pheno "a" gonna veg out to 50 cuts and do a little magic from there.

i got some (1/4 to two different snobs) legion out on the street... waiting on feedback

still testing... and enjoying the legion.

pics are phenos in order a, b, c

some lab shots.

Legion og sept 001
Legion og sept 003
Legion og sept 005
Legion og sept 016
Lab love new 033
Lab love new 012
Lab love new 013
Lab love new 051
Lab love new 052
Lab love new 057
G

gudkarma

finally got some legit plants going & looking good in a controled enviro.

these particular girls are under a 1000w vert.

legion og phenos "c" and "b" (pictured in that order) ...two weeks into flower.

September lab 004
September lab 005
September lab 006
September lab 007
September lab 009
September lab 011
September lab 015
Top Bottom