Legit Clones In Denver?

• Thread starter hyzerflip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I'm starting to get sick of popping beans and would really like to pick up a couple know elites - Any recommendations for clone vendors in the Denver area? Specifically I'm looking for Gorilla Glue #4, a solid OG (SFV?), Bruce Banner #3, and Charlotte's Web / R4 (I'm a medical user who would -greatly- benefit from a high CBD strain, which are completely unavailable in my neighborhood.) I'm only interested in vendors with a solid reputation for providing legit, pest-free genetics.

Thanks!

Last edited:
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Karmaceuticals Klones lists ACDC Which is a super cut of cannatonic from cbdcrew that has won awards and is currently the best clone for high CBD from what I understand. This cut has won some awards

Do you want to look for ratios of 28 to 1 like this cut has! Good luck my friend!

Azhden

Azhden

ACDC, Tora Bora, and Ambulance are much better CBD strains to grow than R4/R14er/Charlotte's Web. Easier to grow and much better yielding.

Good luck in finding Pest Free genetics, it's common practice to always treat the clones you get as "riddled with bugs/pest/disease/insecticides/etc"...

Most places hit plants/clones/buds with some nasty shit, some of the systemics they use are in a plant for several months (3 - 6+ months :eek:) after being used just once... thought I would give my 2 pennies on "clean clones" (?oxymoron?)... have to find a place to send them off to just to find out if your poisoning yourself in the long run...

This isn't a "tinfoil hat" moment either, I have friends that either currently work at or at one time was employed working on those massive gardens... most of them quit or asked to be in another part of their business because of those reasons... "I'm not selling my soul at $x an hour when I know I'm poisoning hundreds of patients/rec users with pesticides and other poisons".

J-fly

J-fly

try kind love in denver or mmj of the rockies in frisco. I know theres a couple other shops in denver with decent clones ill report back. Im sure some of the members on this forum have some pretty ok genetics if you can get them to give it up.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Depends on how much your willing to donate.. I'd bring a microscope.:D Most pest are fairly easy to deal with others you will spend so much on pesticides you might as well have spent the extra for clean genetics

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

No clones, but 14er Holistics in Boulder is worth the trip. They have some great crosses. Some great genetics, there is a thread here with a seed list. It is worth a look, and I am 99% sure you will find something you like. You might call the shop to see what is on the shelves.

I also would be hesitant to purchase clones from a shop. There have been lots of issues with bugs and disease spreading through clones at mmc's the last few years.

J-fly

J-fly

preffered organic therapy just dropped some clones today. just saw it on my instagram

J-fly

J-fly

Ive never paid more than $25 for a clone. The shop up in frisco always has the biggest selection, sometimes they even have flower ready plants. Ive also gotten them from Kind Love, and the old delta 9. Definatly always inspect, keep them quarantined and sterilize them.

J-fly

J-fly

preferred organic therapy has some interesting crosses white x grape x cookies, moonshine haze, white x tangerine haze, blue kush, and good ole ecsd. Of course no info on where these came from but sounds tastey

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Gsc lol and no GG#4, what about the sunset sherbert......I smell a Gorilla Scout Sunset rising.

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

What do you think of that AlpenGlow and that organix place that's next door to them?
I've smoked a ton of Kindman brand, I like the "spirit of 76" and the "Sour Diesel" it was so good I saved a nug and the container from over about 7-8 months ago, great quality for great price that KindMan brand is.

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Ive never paid more than $25 for a clone. The shop up in frisco always has the biggest selection, sometimes they even have flower ready plants. Ive also gotten them from Kind Love, and the old delta 9. Definatly always inspect, keep them quarantined and sterilize them.
Bioenergetic healing? Right by Safeway is that the spot with the variety on ig? Thanks for sharing

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

What are the chances you know if Walking Raven ever offers clones. They always have fire and I like Cam too

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Walking Raven - Does not appear so.

CAM is no more. Search westword for a few stories about the back story.

14er Holistics (thread elsewhere) has some pretty awesome varieties. Some fantastic-sounding GSC crosses. When I was there they had a binder with all of the seed stock. Very impressive. No clones.

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Walking Raven - Does not appear so.

CAM is no more. Search westword for a few stories about the back story.

14er Holistics (thread elsewhere) has some pretty awesome varieties. Some fantastic-sounding GSC crosses. When I was there they had a binder with all of the seed stock. Very impressive. No clones.
Cam is no more? What happened, did they relocate, man that's tough to think they failed. Some of the most consistent fire. Hopefully their master grower is still growing. Thanks for the lead on Cam sounds like an interesting story to follow up

J-fly

J-fly

What do you think of that AlpenGlow and that organix place that's next door to them?
I've smoked a ton of Kindman brand, I like the "spirit of 76" and the "Sour Diesel" it was so good I saved a nug and the container from over about 7-8 months ago, great quality for great price that KindMan brand is.

I love Organix, ive known those guys since they opened. Not really a fan of alpenglow. MMJ of the rockies in frisco by starbucks is where all the clones are

Top Bottom