Lemon Alien Dawg Journal

• Thread starter KushCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hell yea those look great & it's juss the beginning.. There gunna get way bigger.. Killer pics

KushCo

KushCo

I like em all, #2 and #5 the best so far though.

All 3 STINK, but #2 has a more pungent, complex smell. I have +/-25 other plants in my flower room and I can smell these when I first walk in. Its very distinct.

Mogrow

Mogrow

#2 is gonna be a big ol gal. #1 looks like my 7 ghosts #2, with the leaf curl.
good show.
peace mogrow

AfroSamurHigh

AfroSamurHigh

lookin really impressive these.

i got a hook up, just one of these beans. turned out to be a male though :(

cant wait 2 see what might have been lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking likes its gonna be some chunky ass frost nuggz man. Great work so far. Are you getting a variation in smells or are they pretty similar?

Also about the leaf curling.....iv noticed some of aliens phenos can feed insane heavy and some arnt quite as heavy. Iv noticed this with a few of his crosses. So far the heavy feeders seem to be the ones that really shine. I havnt found a bad pheno yet from any of his gear but I have found a few phenos that will stay around as long as I can possibly keep them.

KushCo

KushCo

Looking likes its gonna be some chunky ass frost nuggz man. Great work so far. Are you getting a variation in smells or are they pretty similar?

Also about the leaf curling.....iv noticed some of aliens phenos can feed insane heavy and some arnt quite as heavy. Iv noticed this with a few of his crosses. So far the heavy feeders seem to be the ones that really shine. I havnt found a bad pheno yet from any of his gear but I have found a few phenos that will stay around as long as I can possibly keep them.

No real smell variation from plant to plant as of yet. They all smell similar, except #2 smells MUCH stronger than the others. I was tempted to pop the rest of my LAD to go pheno hunting, but I got a pack of Galactic Tahoe on the way and I wanna be able to get those going ASAP.

I am finding that all 3 LAD I got are light feeders, atleast this run. I have only been running about 75% strength of my usual feeding reg. I have also given them plain water a couple times (which I never usually have to do) but they seem to be happy right now. I got multiple clones vegging of each pheno, so I will be able to play around with the feedings and push em a bit more on this next run.

Things are about to get real interesting here in the next couple weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom