lemon alien dawgs in flower

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jammie

jammie

hey all. i have 3 lad's about 3 weeks in flower. all 3 are pretty similar. got about a 50% stretch so far. tons of bud sites. hopefully some of the pros can throw out a few suggestions. the leaves are getting a little narrower in flower but still seem wider than most lad's i've seen. any thoughts? does that mean it leans to one parent? thanks for any help!

Lemon alien dawgs in flower
Lemon alien dawgs in flower 2
Lemon alien dawgs in flower 3
jammie

jammie

thanks sealed. for all the negative press about these lately, i've found these out growing the cookie wreck and ogr wifi thats in the same room. i've been using dutchmaster's reverse for the last 5 years and never had so much as a late season 'nanner so hopefully that trend continues.

jammie

jammie

my 3 girls, 2 different phenos are at day 60 under a 1 k hps and the trics are 80% clear/10 cloudy/10 amber, still swelling and putting out white hairs. do these tend to go beyond 65 days?? they look like they could go another week or 2. is this usual??

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
my 3 girls, 2 different phenos are at day 60 under a 1 k hps and the trics are 80% clear/10 cloudy/10 amber, still swelling and putting out white hairs. do these tend to go beyond 65 days?? they look like they could go another week or 2. is this usual??
I'd say that all depends on the pheno.
mine were done at 60 days but i took em to 63.

waayne

waayne

jammie, sealed138 is right on point about the flowering times ,it's really gonna depend on the individual pheno
I had a couple that finished early at 60 or so days,most of my other phenos were done in 63- 70 days, but my keeper takes 75 - 77 days

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ur gunna b very happy with that smoke.. LAD is very nice.. All 5 of mine finish at 56-63 days but u can find a longer flowering pheno like Waayne.. I got a pheno like the 1 u have & it's very "N" sensitive so ur gunna need 2 feed that 1 a Lil less then the others

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
jammie, sealed138 is right on point about the flowering times ,it's really gonna depend on the individual pheno
I had a couple that finished early at 60 or so days,most of my other phenos were done in 63- 70 days, but my keeper takes 75 - 77 days
Got any pics of your keeper Waayne?

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ill second that. Waayne IS the man. Got his shit together, thats for sure. Mad props man. Perfection right there.
Quest

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah the growing is good but damn appreciate that photo taking!!!
i have my computer hooked up to the TV right now and full crystal clear insanity. which is rare for most photos looked at like this.
what're you using waayne?

jammie

jammie

damn wayne, thats one nice bud. have any full plant pics? 2 of mine are the classic pheno and 1 looks similar to wayne's except not as big. its been a colder than normal late winter and spring so my basement temps are 70-75 lights on, and high 50's at night. my rez temps are 67ish. this could be a factor in slower ripening. hope to get some new pics up in the next couple days. thanks again for everyones help!!

Top Bottom