Lemon Cake, 13 Dawgs Coco Hempies

• Thread starter swisscheese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swisscheese

Over the last year I've lurked this site VERY HARD and it's time to contribute back. Legal Medical state so no worries.

Curently have 9 5 gallon coco hempies including 4 13 Dawgs, 2 Mysteries(Chemdog D x True Blue and/or Purple Kush), 3 Lemon Cake(The bomb diggity smells like super sour funk and burned rubber. Last round it stunk up past my 2 carbon scrubbers well across and down the street. LOL). Really its some stinky sticky super potent bomb stuff, my favorite to date.

Medical 001
Medical 002
Medical 003
Medical 004
Medical 005
Medical 006
G

Green Supreme

Cool man, welcome. Have heard of Lemon Cake from the dude, but have yet too see her grow. Lookin forward. Peace GS

S

swisscheese

Currently running canna nutes including Rhizotonic, Cannazym, A, B, MagiCal, and Azamax. Trying to stay away from inorganic pesticides if I can help it. The top row in the last pic is 13 dawgs, mystery, and mystery. The middle row is all lemon cake. The front row is all 13 dawgs. Had some minor issues I've worked out with the MagiCal and less frequent waterings. The hempies are straight coco. I appreciate all input and don't hate on my awesome camera skills.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Sweet, love to see hempies in action. Subscribed.

S

swisscheese

Watered everything HEAVY and am pretty sure I've identified one of the mystery plants as purple kush. Let me know what you guys think. PH was around 5.9 a little higher than I usually go and around 650ppm's. Time to leave them alone for a couple days now, the hard part! Luckily I still have a flower room I'm finishing so I can stay busy.

Medical 016
S

swisscheese

Everything exploded and grew an inch or 3 since I watered them. Will post pics in the morning. Am currently experiencing calcium issues I believe.

S

swisscheese

What do you guys think this is? The leaf near the center of the pic has a spot missing just randomly, not sure if its a bug or what? Not overly worried about it but any input is appreciated.

IMAG0022
S

swisscheese

Well today I decided to test my mop out and make sure it was still getting the job done, definitely a very spiritual experience. Left a running hose in 50gal barrel and came back to hear "splash splash" all over my basement floor. My basement floor without any drains. Glad all my electrical stuff is elevated off the ground.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Well today I decided to test my mop out and make sure it was still getting the job done, definitely a very spiritual experience. Left a running hose in 50gal barrel and came back to hear "splash splash" all over my basement floor. My basement floor without any drains. Glad all my electrical stuff is elevated off the ground.

Dude that sux. I did the same thing in my carpet covered floor. I broke the golden rule of flood systems and put the controller above the pots . Shit is looking good though man. Hopefully you score a better camera too:).

P.S. Looks like a caterpillar got to your lady.

S

swisscheese

Dude that sux. I did the same thing in my carpet covered floor. I broke the golden rule of flood systems and put the controller above the pots . Shit is looking good though man. Hopefully you score a better camera too:).

P.S. Looks like a caterpillar got to your lady.

That's what I thought too a caterpillar but can't find crap or have a clue where it would come from.

After this round I will definitely have a better camera and floor with drains in it!

Carpet floors would suck I would imagine the fun of the aftermath from that one.

M

mn_northernherb

plants look good, bet this will be an interesting grow. what are "hempies"?

S

swisscheese

plants look good, bet this will be an interesting grow. what are "hempies"?

Hempy is a traditional growing method used by Michigan's indigenous peoples over the last 300 years. Basically you drill a hole on the side of your bucket and line the bottom of the bucket with hydroton about 2.5"(2" for the hole) up creating a water table below the growing medium the roots can tap into. I am using Canna Coco for my medium. First run with coco amazing results so far plants dont stop growing.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Oh shit, they're hempies. Sub'd. Yea. Don't put a resavoir on carpet. Long story short, no security deposit back.

M

mrd

lc

Get the supplement "Gravity" . Absolutely cost effective with lc

S

swisscheese

MRD is the inventor of lemon cake. Very very good stinky great tasting stuff. Thanks for stopping by and the tip on gravity. Nice yielding plant and real joy to grow. heavy

R

rockinlespaul

Lemon Cake. A strain I will never lose. Guaranteed.

Thank you for creating it if you really did.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
What do you guys think this is? The leaf near the center of the pic has a spot missing just randomly, not sure if its a bug or what? Not overly worried about it but any input is appreciated.

I "suspect" sometimes overfeeding can cause that to happen. Accidentally overdosed a clone and it got deformed, mutated and some leaves were missing some chunks.

mrd said:
Get the supplement "Gravity" . Absolutely cost effective with lc
Mind sharing how you use the Gravity? What application rate and at what times?

Looking good Swiss!, that strain sound like a winner!!.

Top Bottom