Lemon Cake, 13 Dawgs Coco Hempies

• Thread starter swisscheese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swisscheese

Lookin killer swiss gettin purp from the bubba huh!

Hell yeah if I can wait long enough it turns solid dark purple everything but it loses some of the bubblegum flavor taking it that long and has a darker coco chocolate bubblegum coffee flavor. I saw you had some pretty legit purps goin on too in the MI thread.

S

swisscheese

Game over will see if I have any chop shots. Appreciated the input along the way from everyone.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Awesome grow man the bubba looked dank can't Waite to see the buds

L

LemonCake

wow , its been years since i have seen anyone grow my cutting.

your linage is almost right on this. i did give it to imgc way back when. I have not heard from imgc or any of the old crew in yeaaars

thanks for sharing this green supreme. and thank you swisscheese for keep LC safe and sound.

swisscheese . pm me when you have a moment .

LC is looking good brother.

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

wow , its been years since i have seen anyone grow my cutting.

your linage is almost right on this. i did give it to imgc way back when. I have not heard from imgc or any of the old crew in yeaaars

thanks for sharing this green supreme. and thank you swisscheese for keep LC safe and sound.

swisscheese . pm me when you have a moment .

LC is looking good brother.

So you are the original creator?

S

swisscheese

Back and will update with new pics of current dry goods went a little KUSH crazy over the last couple months!!! Sent you a pm LEMONCAKE.

RedsideRat

RedsideRat

Cool man, welcome. Have heard of Lemon Cake from the dude, but have yet too see her grow. Lookin forward. Peace GS
I just bought that strain aswell. Gonna start in 2weeks growing again. Last time i grew dark devil

Top Bottom