Lemon Cake

• Thread starter rockinlespaul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Supreme

Love that dude. Would love to try his strain too one day. Hopin I can find him Calio. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Definitely liking the looks of that girl; and sounds super tasty. Welcome to the Farm.

Kingdiamond

Kingdiamond

Yup the lemon cake is some wicked strong medicine mine is at 51 days flower im gonnas run her to at least 60-65 days .

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Lemon cake sounds like it would make some yummy eddibles. :)

Nice pictures!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

sounds amazing and looks it too,what is lemon cake? surprised i never heard of it considering the strain hunting and hoarding i do!

S

swisscheese

sounds amazing and looks it too,what is lemon cake? surprised i never heard of it considering the strain hunting and hoarding i do!

I have a grow log on here that has a detailed breakdown of lemon cake's genetics it's a pretty detailed post and there's lots of info available via google too.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Just got done rockin the lemon cake......Theres 3 phenos one is a slh dom. the other is the "lemon cake" pheno which is the slh structure with added terps/flavors from the kush used in the cross. Then there the straight kush pheno which is a lemony but more piney kind stringent kush, small compact super frosted nugs.......awesome strain will be keeping a spot in the garden for a little while

Latest posts

Top Bottom