Lemon Drop Kush x NL/Leopard Kush x OG (?)

• Thread starter Resin.Burner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Resin.Burner

hi farmers !

i'm on the way to grow some "LemonDropKush x NL/Leopard Kush x OG" and i would like to know the back story behind the LemonDropKush..and the Leopard Kush if anyone saved the original description or have in mind the lineage of these two strains.

On the other hand..i have a hard time germinating these seeds (i think they are at least a couple years old)..i tried only 2 seeds without any success..i'm using the classic papertowel method (98% success since year's) but i also tried to put one straight in a glass of water for 2 days but nothing happened..even 4 days later lol..so i throwed one straight in soil and i'm waiting to see something popping out of the dirt..i cracked one of these seeds just to see and they seem like they're still viable so i'm wondering if it was a common issue with this line or something...any input to help me to get them to germ would be more than appreciated as i'm dying to try these seeds.

RB

R

Resin.Burner

hey framers,

i'm sure somebody here have at least an old experience with this line(s)...come on..let me in the know !

these Lemon Drop Kush and Leopard Kush aren't unknows by all the farmers..impossible !

peace

RB

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
I grew some a couple of years ago. They were made by Elite Genetics.

Had no problems with germination. Got a couple of different phenos, the keeper is some of the tastiest, pure lemon drop flavor smoke, but the effects are not that strong (at least to me and a few friends who tried it). A mild high.

My keeper plant did not like to be topped. If I did that, it would grow lots of little popcorn buds.

These plants look extremely sativa but the finishing time was between 8-9 weeks. @ 9 weeks the spear-shapped buds on the keeper plant were nice and hard. Another plant I didn't keep produced nice large colas. But lacked in flavor compared to the other.

I think if you can find a tasty pheno, it would be good to cross it to male polen from some stronger herbs, could possibly produce some nicer herbs.

Good luck.

R

Resin.Burner

hi BC_Bud, thanks for sharing your experience ;)

yes i have high hopes to find some killer lemon kush things in this line..i was told to flower them for a minimum of 9 weeks..i will try to flower them one more week to see if i can pump up some power in the high..i'm a bit surprised that you found out the buzz not to be that strong..i expected the opposite lol we will see what come up with these seeds.

and for the cross suggestion..i take your words ;) i have a nice SFV OG (F3) stud waiting to work..time for him to let his pollen fly i guess.

thanks again and if anyone have any other input feel free to post :)

for the germination issue..i think to try the solution of the sandpaper in a cardboard box with some shaking action to help them to pop.

RB

Top Bottom