Lemon fuel strains?(lemon OG)

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey fam I’m looking to get more lemon fuel tasting strains. Any recommendations would be appreciated

I grew a lemon OG kush and it was amazing and I wish I kept a cut. Now it’s either hunt a 5 pack of DNA genetics lemon OG kush to try to capture the terpene profile and high I want or find a new strain that can compete. This was some of the best weed I’ve smoked. I’ve heard lemon tree is pretty good.
Lemon fuel strainslemon og
Lemon fuel strainslemon og 2

Ponky

Ponky

Lemon Garlic. It smells so strong of lemons even the stalks of the plants when you're snapping the branches and bagging em smells like lemon cleaner. It's the strongest lemon smell I've ever noticed in a strain. Grows very nicely. Is very solid smoke.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I can't speak for it (yet) but Ethos has a strain that came to mind when reading your description. The strain is called Lemon Berry Candy OG and might be something worth getting more information about, perhaps someone who has grown the strain. I bought a 5 pack of fem seeds and gave a couple to a friend who is going to pop them for an outdoor grow next spring.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Ethos also has Lemon OG Haze which is supposed to be good. I have the seeds but haven't popped them yet. I can offer no confirmation on how good it might be.

Lemon Sunrise, from Irie, kicks serious ass and is one of my favorite strains. One grandparent is an OG Kush-type plant (Joseph OG). The lemon terps are very heavy and may hide the OG Kush stank in some phenos. I'm told the short phenos have more of a stink than the tall ones. I only had tall ones, so I couldn't say, but I notice the clones from the mom are all much more stanky than the original plant from seed. Warning — it's somewhat speedy. Newbies can become panicky if they over-indulge.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Thanks for the suggestions guys I’m gonna look into some of these and get ready for a Christmas sale of some sort? As for the more speedy strains sometimes it sparks a short moment of anxiety. Idk it’s just certain strains that are more sativa dom. Going for the taste and high and ethos is high on my list to try out.
Ethos also has Lemon OG Haze which is supposed to be good. I have the seeds but haven't popped them yet. I can offer no confirmation on how good it might be.

Lemon Sunrise, from Irie, kicks serious ass and is one of my favorite strains. One grandparent is an OG Kush-type plant (Joseph OG). The lemon terps are very heavy and may hide the OG Kush stank in some phenos. I'm told the short phenos have more of a stink than the tall ones. I only had tall ones, so I couldn't say, but I notice the clones from the mom are all much more stanky than the original plant from seed. Warning — it's somewhat speedy. Newbies can become panicky if they over-indulge.
Lemon Garlic. It smells so strong of lemons even the stalks of the plants when you're snapping the branches and bagging em smells like lemon cleaner. It's the strongest lemon smell I've ever noticed in a strain. Grows very nicely. Is very solid smoke.
Who’s the breeder?

Ponky

Ponky

Thanks for the suggestions guys I’m gonna look into some of these and get ready for a Christmas sale of some sort? As for the more speedy strains sometimes it sparks a short moment of anxiety. Idk it’s just certain strains that are more sativa dom. Going for the taste and high and ethos is high on my list to try out.

Who’s the breeder?
First bred by Humboldt seed company I believe.

Ponky

Ponky

Who’s the breeder?
https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/lemon-garlic-og/ this looks like it

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I can't speak for it (yet) but Ethos has a strain that came to mind when reading your description. The strain is called Lemon Berry Candy OG and might be something worth getting more information about, perhaps someone who has grown the strain. I bought a 5 pack of fem seeds and gave a couple to a friend who is going to pop them for an outdoor grow next spring.

I’m pretty sold on this on it even has a certain look of a “lemon” strain.

growsince79

growsince79

Hey fam I’m looking to get more lemon fuel tasting strains. Any recommendations would be appreciated

I grew a lemon OG kush and it was amazing and I wish I kept a cut. Now it’s either hunt a 5 pack of DNA genetics lemon OG kush to try to capture the terpene profile and high I want or find a new strain that can compete. This was some of the best weed I’ve smoked. I’ve heard lemon tree is pretty good.View attachment 1197013View attachment 1197014
I had a tahoe og pheno that was totally lemon pledge. It was a late flowering sativa type loose buds. I made a bunch of seeds and grew only one seed that was same as mother. I love the taste, but it takes too damn long and won't make dense bud.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I had a tahoe og pheno that was totally lemon pledge. It was a late flowering sativa type loose buds. I made a bunch of seeds and grew only one seed that was same as mother. I love the taste, but it takes too damn long and won't make dense bud.
There’s so many good lemon strains now you should give one a try. The lemon og kush was dense little kush nugs and it looks like these others that were suggested have it as well.

growsince79

growsince79

There’s so many good lemon strains now you should give one a try. The lemon og kush was dense little kush nugs and it looks like these others that were suggested have it as well.
Hard to justify spending money on seeds now. The last 2 companies I bought from wasn't that great. I already have thousands that I know are great. Only 1 breeder out of 3 that I tried was good. I'm trying a new one now they sell 2 packs. So I'm only out $20 if the suck.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
A noticed a couple strains suggested resembled my lemon kush bc they all share a parent! The Las Vegas lemon skunk so now I know I want a cross that has that parent. So the ethos lemon berry candy or the garlic lemon OG seems to be a good place to start.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hard to justify spending money on seeds now. The last 2 companies I bought from wasn't that great. I already have thousands that I know are great. Only 1 breeder out of 3 that I tried was good. I'm trying a new one now they sell 2 packs. So I'm only out $20 if the suck.
I know your super old school but I got you to try out colloidal silver to reverse a female. Now maybe you can dip into some of these breeders who have been killing the game.

growsince79

growsince79

I know your super old school but I got you to try out colloidal silver to reverse a female. Now maybe you can dip into some of these breeders who have been killing the game.
I honestly think I'm already sitting on some of the best genetics anywhere. No way I'm gonna spend big bucks on seeds.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Gelonade from Tastebudz. I got it as a freebie. It’s Lemon Skunk x Gelato#??/Larry bird. Was impressed enough to keep a mother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom