Lemon fuel strains?(lemon OG)

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
this is my select headband. its a lemon gas pheno. I'm gonna reverse it if I can.
Nice work man you didn’t document this one tho right? I seen a thread of the funny named crosses you made.I’ve come to realize that’s my favorite terpine profile. Other strains don’t seem to have as strong as a flavor as that lemon fuel taste but it’s all subjective.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Hey fam I’m looking to get more lemon fuel tasting strains. Any recommendations would be appreciated

I grew a lemon OG kush and it was amazing and I wish I kept a cut. Now it’s either hunt a 5 pack of DNA genetics lemon OG kush to try to capture the terpene profile and high I want or find a new strain that can compete. This was some of the best weed I’ve smoked. I’ve heard lemon tree is pretty good.View attachment 1197013View attachment 1197014
Lemon slush is pretty good

IMG 20220203 235629477
lemontree420

lemontree420

Gelonade from Tastebudz. I got it as a freebie. It’s Lemon Skunk x Gelato#??/Larry bird. Was impressed enough to keep a mother.
Gelonade isn't lemon skunk...its a the worst cut of my lemontree selection x a gelato 41..having said that it resembles more a lemon skunk x gelato terp profile than the true lemontree

lemontree420

lemontree420

Have not grown it, but have grown other strains. Greenpoint has a lemontree x punch and a lemon frosting (Lemon tree x animal cookies)

They were jusy having a sale too
Whats Greenpoint and why are they claiming to have lemontree?

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Gelonade isn't lemon skunk...its a the worst cut of my lemontree selection x a gelato 41..having said that it resembles more a lemon skunk x gelato terp profile than the true lemontree
It was a seed so I don’t know how it would be your worst cut of anything

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Not sure if you can get a pack of them anywhere right now, but I'm looking forward to growing Paris Larry F2 from Skunkhouse at some point in 2023. It's replacing their Lemon Larry OG F8 moving forward. That must be a pretty special strain. There has to be some strong Lemon Fuel phenotypes in the F2 line.

Last edited:
TSD

TSD

I grew a super Lemon Haze this year, had to harvest early but the lemon taste and smell is off the charts. Also did an Amnesia Lemon, it's lemony and piney. Both are sativa dominant. Lemons are my favorite.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Hey fam I’m looking to get more lemon fuel tasting strains. Any recommendations would be appreciated

I grew a lemon OG kush and it was amazing and I wish I kept a cut. Now it’s either hunt a 5 pack of DNA genetics lemon OG kush to try to capture the terpene profile and high I want or find a new strain that can compete. This was some of the best weed I’ve smoked. I’ve heard lemon tree is pretty good.View attachment 1197013View attachment 1197014
I had one pheno From aficionados of cannabis Colorado that was a fire lemon strain. The other phenos I had were not very great though. But so far 1/3 that I tried was amazing. Super lemon nightmare was what it was called. I still have more of those actually. I like super lemon haze of old too but haven’t seen it for awhile.

Wolfe

Wolfe

this is my select headband. its a lemon gas pheno. I'm gonna reverse it if I can.
I was just smoking some hendrix headband I grew in my greenhouse this year which really reminds me of the headband I used to get in the late early 2000s. I love that strain. That’s cool you got a lemon pheno out of it!

Top Bottom