Lemon Larry from seed

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

Well I got 9 LL's growing in my little ghetto veg cupboard, along with them are the cuts from my Purple Wreck & HDF that I have running now.......here are a few pics of both cuttings and seedlings:drunk

Lemon larry from seed
Lemon larry from seed 2
Lemon larry from seed 3
Lemon larry from seed 4
Lemon larry from seed 5
Lemon larry from seed 6
B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good donk frog! I'm very curious about the larry's :smoke

G

GDP

Hey man, very interested in larry hybrids, strapped in for this one!!!

D

Donk Frog

Fixed er up a bit

Well I made up a little DWC system for the seedlings and clones in my little ghetto veg closet...I just need on more thing...... a small two foot florescent light tube so i can take my lamp out of there:D

IMG 0271
IMG 0272
IMG 0273
E

ELITE GENETICS

looks good bro,look on ebay for flo lights to fit ur needs i have some that would be perfect..the gro n show 33w are 24",you should be able to get those anywhere for $10-$15,use at least 3 24" gro n sho flo or compact flo with tubed bulbs

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Donk if ya clone them they shoot roots out fast , I got roots in 9 dayz:party

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet little cab setup you got going man. Those LL will really take off once they get going and they should be super fast in the DWC. Good luck and great job!!

D

Donk Frog

sexing soon

I took cutting off all LL's. As soon as they root I will be flowering them to determine sex of the parent plants. Also took more cuts off my PW's and HDF. Sorry no pics for another week or so very busy:thinking

D

Donk Frog

Note to self ....I am dumb ass..lol

Well all the cuts I took ar dead;(...stupid me I had no dome to cover them so I took a white see type plastic container that was holding baby wipes( my wife uses them to remove make-up)as a temporay measure gave it a quick rinse and used it as a dome, grabbed another one did the same.....:no....bad idea, next morning I checked on them the all smell a nasty chemical smell and are a werid beige/brown color....:fubar...with leaves falling off by mid after noon. Not really a big deal I still have the healthy parent plants, and I have no room to flower more for at least 3 weeks, so it's more of a minor delay than major problem....here are some pics of the veging parents (note-not all plant pictured are LL, some HDF, and PW cuts are in with vegging LL's grow pattern will set cuts and plants from seed apart)and the stupid container that killed the cuts:headbang

IMG 0324
IMG 0325
IMG 0319
IMG 0320
IMG 0321
IMG 0322
D

Dagga

dont toss em yet. give them a spray w/ plain h20 that is ph'd and let them be. these weeds are resilient as all get out!

D

Donk Frog

dont toss em yet. give them a spray w/ plain h20 that is ph'd and let them be. these weeds are resilient as all get out!

It was just cuts from the plants in the pics above, I had just taken the cuts a few days earlier, man were they nasty looking too late not to toss em, sorry no pics of the color they turned , I am takin all new cuts next week or so:smoke......All the LL from seed are unaffected, on another note I popped 7 chem08xchemd beans this week too:)

D

DNDGrower

That sucks Donk. I have 12 cuttings going (first time ever tried) and all seem healthy after 7 days. Get more of that LL going. I want some of that bad. I will live vicariously through you. LMAO!

Keep us updated bro.

D

Donk Frog

Here we go again....lol

Well I took 2 cuts from all my LL's Again:headbang, sorry no pics this thread will get way more attention in three weeks when the plants go to my machine, a little busy with the holidays till then.:time. This next crop should be better than the current one I am doing as I had been having a lot of PH problems:surprised(leading to Mag def) up until yesterday when I finally had the time and money to go get some proper PH down. Again when the flowering begins expect better updates......and Merry Christmas Farmers:rock

Monkfish

Monkfish

looking puka DF

would that be Heavy duty fruity ? just something ive not been able to tie down from a long wish list.

all the best Mf

D

Donk Frog

looking puka DF

would that be Heavy duty fruity ? just something ive not been able to tie down from a long wish list.

all the best Mf

a Few of them were.......check out my other grow thread titled i guess i'll do a grow diary....it is HDF and PW in my producer.

D

Donk Frog

a few pics

Here are some pics, had to change things around a bit again, pics are of both LL from seed, LL cuts, Hdf & PW cutting ing in veg and some Chemdog D x chem 08 in seedling stage still. the bigger plants will be put into flower in 2-3 weeks.:wait

IMG 0327
IMG 0328
IMG 0329
IMG 0330
IMG 0331
IMG 0332
IMG 0333
IMG 0334
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Donk I have the LL in flower just off to the side so I'm not taking great care of here because I cloned her and just want to see if I want to keep her around and boy is she straight lemon fuel candy already

Top Bottom