Lemon Larry from seed

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

Well there in flower now.

I just put my 8 LL's into flower, I have a keeper in mind already...it was the first to sprout the fastest to root and it fuckin smells more than all the others, it was stinkin even before I put it into flower, and it's a girl:party0042:, here are a few pics, please note the LL's are on the right if you are looking at the pic of the grow box, it is HDF and PW cuts on the left of the machine pic. On another note, thanks too you logic for the timley delivery of my beans and the great freebies:joint:.
First time i ever sent cash in the mail, but this place is good people. A pic of my seeds I ordered attached.

IMG 0436
IMG 0437
IMG 0438
IMG 0439
IMG 0440
IMG 0451
darksideX

darksideX

snice..

yeah Dfrog,..i got myself some beens of the larry's today,..can't wait to start them too,..hope to get nearly nice lookin' girlz as yourz,..nice and clearly worK'd,..i am impress'd!
i'll follow your thread..:character0035:

greEtz..

:very_first_smiley:

D

Donk Frog

Sorry for the delay in updating fellow farmers, new pics and proper update tonite or tommorrow 4sure

S

sirshamus

Got 2 sprouting myself, can't wait to see your updates, Donk.

D

Donk Frog

Day 20 flower

Well, I ended up with 3 females of the lemon larry's, but I only took cuts from the one I mentioned in my last post. I took one down due to space issues, I LST and F.I.M the two left, and they are taken up the whole one half of the machine:clapping in a good way, the other side has a mix of the hdf and the pw:character0050:. Now the pw and hdf should be ready the end of the first week of march, but I can see the larry's will take 9-11weeks to finish so end of march should be good. I apoligize for my lame ass camera skills, and please keep in mind I am in the middle of my mother collection& selection process still and have yet to get in harmony and tune with these strains,so don't expect my very best shows until I master the strains selected. I know this thread says lemon larry, but I will also have Purple wreck, HDF, ecsdXpurple afghan, Chemdog D/08 and sonic boom pics will be in this thread as well. Thanks for listening to my little rant, and sorry for the late update:surprised been busy.:bong-hits:

D

Donk Frog

Donk I have the LL in flower just off to the side so I'm not taking great care of here because I cloned her and just want to see if I want to keep her around and boy is she straight lemon fuel candy already

u got a link to some pics of ur larry?

P

ProGroWannabe

Great update DF! Those plants are the picture perfect!*

D

Donk Frog

an update and some corrections

In my last post it said day 20 well the HDF, PW were but the larry was at like day twelve, and the picks of the veging plants above are PW, ecsdx purple afghan, and others not just larry's,
Here are some picks make of it what u will, Ive been very busy lately so I have been neglecting some things:sad0071: :sign0023: So that means the PW and HDF are like 4weeks and the larry is almost 3weeks in.:bong-hits:

IMG 0599
IMG 0600
IMG 0601
IMG 0602
IMG 0603
IMG 0604
IMG 0605
IMG 0606
IMG 0610
IMG 0611
IMG 0613
IMG 0614
IMG 0616
IMG 0617
IMG 0624
IMG 0627
IMG 0629
IMG 0633
IMG 0663
P

ProGroWannabe

They're comin right along aren't they?! Good job DF. I think we can all relate to getting too busy to tend our gardens like we should. It happens to most of us from time to time.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Looking really good DF!! Looks like I got here in time for the best part!! I'm always looking for that next strand to add to my list of somedays and this is looking like one of them!!

D

Donk Frog

Some doubts on the Larry

Well I bought these elite seeds(Lemon Larry, Chem D08) back in nov from BCBD, at the time I was new to the farm and wary about sending cash. Before ordering I pm'ed elite here(he was still here then) and he said they had his real grear. Now my chem looks like all the other chems I see on here, but the Larry is way sativa...I'm wondering if they ran out and sent elites Lemon Thai:character0110:, as they bitch reeks of lemon. All my other gear was bought here or at Dr.Chronic. I'll throw a bunch of pics up within the hour I am going to take them as we speak, chime in about the plant structure of my Larry.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Sounds about right Donk, the Larry has legs and reeks like lemons,even more so than the lemon thai. Elite sent me a sample of the larry and it has a very sweet lemon smoke that lasts till the very end when smoking. The flava alone makes this strain rock.

D

Donk Frog

quick pics

shitty pics:icon_dizzy: cam batteries were dying tried to get as many as I could to show how the one Larry has taken over the machine.

IMG 0697
IMG 0698
IMG 0699
IMG 0700
IMG 0701
IMG 0702
D

Donk Frog

Vegging stuff

pic 1&2- Chemdog D mom

3&4 -Purple wreck cuttings

5&6 -cuts of purple diesil, ChemD08, and Pandoras box seedling,(I also have sonic boom seedlings going)

7-Re vegging Heavy Duty Fruity

IMG 0683
IMG 0684
IMG 0687
IMG 0693
IMG 0688
IMG 0689
IMG 0695
K

Kilo

some serious strains man....bit of a piss take if it is the lemon thai... comin on nicely despite the dodgy pics ;) lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom