Lemon Larry from seed

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dagga

yeh...your lemon larry does not look like the LL's i grew.
your's seem way way more sativa in appearance.
what are your temps with lights on?

Motarebel

Motarebel

You guys are right, now that i seen those last pics it does look like a full blown sativa. Knowing how much you paid for those i'd be raising hell. That's the very reason i don't trust the depot,you don't know what your gonna get.

D

Donk Frog

yeh...your lemon larry does not look like the LL's i grew.
your's seem way way more sativa in appearance.
what are your temps with lights on?

about22c-24c. I did not think they looked like the larrys I seen in other grow threads...we'll at least the chem08xchemd matchs other grows I've seen to a tee, same type of smell described too. I bet thoey did send they Lemon thai, oh well, crying to the depot will do nothing. I LST and FIM the larry Imposter going to have some massive sativa buds come end of march , that will put them at eleven weeks I hope that will be enough:fixed:

F

frankie-smiles

No way man, that sucks not getting what you wanted. From all accounts lemon thai is a killer smoke but that ain't the point. I hate the shit that goes with this seed biz. You do have some nice plants so it coulda been worse. Hope you find a killer in there anyway bro.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't want to bum ya out DF but they look nothing like mine I had and I think you might remember the real frosty shots I posted ?

T

TheKingsOf420

Id pm BCBD and say they made a mistake on packaging.... Show them the pics.... They are usually pretty good at giving replacements for sending the wrong seeds..... This happened to someone else over at their forums... Their LL looked just like yours.... I hope things work out for you.....
:smiley_joint:

D

Donk Frog

The Larry Imposter

I am not mad I got this sativa:smiley_joint:...man more than just lemon smell now ...very tropical, just starting to fill in nice, could se 7-8 oz(dried):420: off the two I have, they are huge. No batteries for my Cam yet, all my other strains are what they are listed as.(Purple wreck, Chemdog D, HDF, Purple Diesil, Sonic Boom, Pandoras box, and I sent out payment for the Candyman Ultra Gump yesterday) I will call my new sativa Imposter as she came to my garden in disguise:tongueout...The only bad thing is this will throw off my timing a little.

Pic update as soon as I grab some batteries:fixed:

C

Cobra03

Looks Great..

Great Grow and Great Thread Bro!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice Job....
Also great genetics!!!!!!!!

ChemHeadKush

ChemHeadKush

Donk Frog, I was wondering where you were getting the purple diesel and what the lineage was, thanks. Been seeing a lot of sour grape locally (sour diesel x grape ape), maybe they have some similarities.:rasta:

L

LTG

Nice grow and selection you have there :) .....bummer about the seeds, but sometimes good things come out of something unexpected ....I'd still contact them to get the right seeds myself just because it's the right thing to do. Doesn't sound like you would, but don't go crazy and just tell them what happened and link to the pics and all should work out GREAT! Looking forward to your progress and smoke report :)

D

Donk Frog

Donk Frog, I was wondering where you were getting the purple diesel and what the lineage was, thanks. Been seeing a lot of sour grape locally (sour diesel x grape ape), maybe they have some similarities.:rasta:

I got the seeds as freebies here at the farm, they are E.C.S.D x Purple afghan. :smiley_joint:

D

Donk Frog

Imposter & PW pics

some pics:smiley_joint:....my cam skills still need improvment but it's the best I can do for now:mooning:icon_dizzy:...The Imposter is getting big, hard to find a food balance for blend in the machine the more indica are starving while the sativa is slightly over fed.:scared0016:...lol

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
yah.....seems like BCBD weren't honest in what they sent you....or they made a rather large mistake imo. Looks nothing like the larry og clone......that is one crazy sativa!!!

here is the Larrg OG clone a bit less than half way through flower....for comparison's sake.....keep up the great work!

bf

Larry
Larry2
G

Guano

Nice plants Donk but again they look nothing like the LL I grew out.The male was a bit more Sativa in appearance but not as pronounced as yours.EXTREME lemon smell & flavor.

D

Donk Frog

I already agreeded that this is not the Larry, that is why I renamed her Imposter...All my other beans are from the farm or Dr.Chronic and are as listed , I think this may be elietes Lemon Thai but this sucker smells mega tropical... alll that plant u see is one very huge sativa and a smaller one and a few pw 's finishing....Sativa looks like a perfect plant to veg to 3 feet then throw in the great outdoors in early may for some twelve footers full of bud in mid oct..I will not run it in my small machine again takes up too much space

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
well then.....at least ya got it figured out bro!!!!!! Sorry to hear ya didn't get any OG...........but great things come to those who wait!

bf

P

ProGroWannabe

That sativa's got some legs now!! Wow! Your handling her well though bro. Keep up the good work and she'll reward ya.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Life hands you sativas, make sativa-aide. Lemonade's over rated anyway. ;)

PGW's right your handling her very well, who know she may blow the LL out of the water.

Top Bottom