Lemon Larry from seed

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GartHalgar

Hi man,
That's a great job. This extreme sativa plant is gorgeous.
Even if it's not the LL, you'll be happy for sure.
Keep doing on.:damnhippie:

D

Donk Frog

small update

I removed one of the sativa's as it looked like it would go way longer than the other one. The one left has mega crystal formation, under the large sativa I have my purple disel and sonic boom seedlings sexing themselves,even though I have keept them out of the pics so far. There are two Purple Wreaks in the machine as well. In the veg room I have A Chemdog D mom ,2 Purple wreak moms, pandora box seedlings, some imposter sativa cuts, and a revegging Heavy duty fruity, going to take a ton of cuts next week.:smiley_joint:

Close up macro
P

ProGroWannabe

Wow man she IS a resinous beast isn't she? Great job with her so far. I know those big sats can be a challenge.

S

Simple Simon

Looks like you will get some good trips out of that one!:confused0059:

G

Gilpro

Lookin Good Sofar Donk,

No worries about the LL, We got that, nice Job.

D

Donk Frog

Went and got some stuff today

Went and grabbed plant food and co2 today and a new clone dome thingy, forgot to get cubes:fubar. this sativa is smellin so good I feel like eatin:icon_cookie: the fuckin buds. The PW are filling in nice to, going to hook up the co2 tommorow as it is still in the truck till a bit later (when it's nice and dark so I can bring it in. Like I've said before this is no real exaple of my skills I am still in the process of choosing 4-5 keepers mother all in limited space for proper selection and timing being thrown off by this dam sativa, I will be so happy when I find the rest of my keepers and tune them in,.:banana: Some pics it is what it is bros.:cool0041:

First few pics are cuts of the sativa and Chemdog D cut some purple wreak cut and Pandoras Box seedlings.
Then some machine pics the chucky indicas are PW the light green yougher plants are sonic booms and a Chemdog D. and the rest is the Imposter takin over:rasta:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
DF I wanted to let ya know that the leafs on your sativa look just like one of my Herijuana x Lemon Thai seedlings

P

ProGroWannabe

Nice shots DF! That sativa is gonna yield you a shitload of bud. It won't be heavy (most likely) but she's gonna fill some jars!

All the plants look good. Keep up the good work.

S

Simple Simon

Nice pics DF, good job, gonna be some premo smoke Im sure!

D

Donk Frog

Garden overhaul time...curse BCBD

Well I cut most of the sativa for two reasons today.:fubar
1)It is takin up to much room and I need to flower out more stuff as my veg area is full
2) It is show sign of being a he -she(I've had to pluck a couple nanners so far.:mad0233:)

In the time it takes this to finish I could load the machine with purple wreck(which is what I am going to do) plus no hermis for me, I almost have enough rooted pw to fill the machine:banana:.........finally keeper selection is almost done for now, got 3 sonic booms females, a Chemdog D female, two simular phynos of pw, a special chronic, and a white russian mom. I am ending this diary this way:sad0123: and will not do another (except for beta testing) until I have my shit in order so to speak and have so really impressive crops and grows to show ...soon farmers soon:wait

P

ProGroWannabe

Sorry to hear about all tghe trouble DF. But as a friend told me once......onward and upward!

We'll be watching for the next one.

D

Donk Frog

Bumped...for new farmers who have not seen as it has been buried for a while...and as I have no new cam yet...figured some might like to see

Latest posts

Top Bottom