(lemon Larry Lavender X Grape Romulan), (gg4 X Fantasy Island), (katsu X Yeti), (ortega)

• Thread starter MT bucket
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MT bucket

MT bucket

One Mr. Nice, ROC/BB cross and some StrayFox gear . First time doin this shit, second grow indoors, third all around. Seeds were a gift...cause im cool. Popped Ortega/LLLxGR/GG4xFI from seed, one each. Put down 4 Spice from Mr. Nice too, but all males. vey nice, fruity/spicy smell off the stock/leaf. GG4xFI is at week 6 from seed (Veg.)(female), sweet ol bush, sweet crazy almost purple smell of the stock. slow grow but I picks at her a bit so that could just be me. Katsu x Yeti got a root on. Ortega grows. Lemon Larry Lavender x Grape Romulan. Grew a Grape OG that had a very oily smell, and this one has the same, but with a deep lavender stank! Comeon!!! topped her twice, Lavender (tall) like leaves (Week one of flower)...
Lemon larry lavender x grape romulan gg4 x fantasy island katsu x yeti ortega Lemon larry lavender x grape romulan gg4 x fantasy island katsu x yeti ortega 2 Lemon larry lavender x grape romulan gg4 x fantasy island katsu x yeti ortega 3 GG4xFILemon larry lavender x grape romulan gg4 x fantasy island katsu x yeti ortega 4 Lemon larry lavender x grape romulan gg4 x fantasy island katsu x yeti ortega 5 Lemon larry lavender x grape romulan gg4 x fantasy island katsu x yeti ortega 6 Gg4xfi Lllgr 2 LLLxGRLemon larry lavender x grape romulan gg4 x fantasy island katsu x yeti ortega 10 LLLxGRLllxgr 2 Lllxgr 3 Lllxgr

Lemon larry lavender x grape romulan gg4 x fantasy island katsu x yeti ortega 8
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

If that is a cutting in that peat block in the second pic I would recommend cutting off half of each leaf. They will die on the ends anyway and it takes weight off, making it less stressful on the stem. And some say it helps the cutting put more energy to making roots because its not feeding so many leaves.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Oh look at the little fella on the internet, postin words and the such. I'm in close proximity to mt so he'll be ok I think, I hope anyway. I'm pretty sure cut the leaves on the other cuts hes taken before, but the ones on those clones are a lot smaller than they look in the pic, so they don't have too much draw. But yes, enigmas is right for sure, helps a great deal.

MT bucket

MT bucket

If that is a cutting in that peat block in the second pic I would recommend cutting off half of each leaf. They will die on the ends anyway and it takes weight off, making it less stressful on the stem. And some say it helps the cutting put more energy to making roots because its not feeding so many leaves.
yeah man I like doing that, seems to put less stress on the nubbys .

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Man those are looking good, can't wait to see how things develop!

MT bucket

MT bucket

I hope so too, im pretty new. could fuck up any min. now. lol gave the LLLxGR a deadly ol feed just then.
[ml. per gal. in a 2 gal. mix] flower (day -17)

grow-10ml
bloom-10ml
sweet-10ml
liquid karma-10ml
magical-5ml
hydroplex-10ml
silica blast- 2.5 ml
grozyems- 10ml

MT bucket

MT bucket

Alright its day 31 and things in soil grow. Super happy with the LLLxGR cross frosted up right noice, so I got some pics to show off. still goin at 15 ml. per Gal. bloom and it looks like shes loving it. Be getting a half strength maintenance flush in week to come other then that , trimming the goodness aka snow diesel and spinning up some bubbles with me spoon bah!Spose ill twist up a moke now da once. Grow weed Grow!
20151018 225905
20151018 225949
20151018 225959
20151018 230001
20151018 230203
20151018 230212
20151018 230345
20151018 230438
20151018 230532
20151018 230550

H

happy b

Youv been in contact with big buddy!
oh there ya are fella.all this looks good.good work both of you guys.

H

happy b

Alright its day 31 and things in soil grow. Super happy with the LLLxGR cross frosted up right noice, so I got some pics to show off. still goin at 15 ml. per Gal. bloom and it looks like shes loving it. Be getting a half strength maintenance flush in week to come other then that , trimming the goodness aka snow diesel and spinning up some bubbles with me spoon bah!Spose ill twist up a moke now da once. Grow weed Grow!
View attachment 543935 View attachment 543936 View attachment 543937 View attachment 543938 View attachment 543939 View attachment 543940 View attachment 543941 View attachment 543942 View attachment 543943 View attachment 543944
Very nice.i likey the structure on those.good job of training em Mt Bucket or is it pronounced bouquet?lol.you know like in "keeping up appearances".."its not Bucket,its pronounced Bouquet" hilarious stuff that program

MT bucket

MT bucket

Thanks man. I'm trying to be diligent with her. lol no none of that colonial fancy stuff. kind of a reference to a DLC for a game[fallout].

Grow4me

Grow4me

Those are huge! I just read your diary, and will be following. I'm in my first grow, 10 days behind you. Can't wait to see what you get and your process. Happy growing!

Top Bottom