Strain: lemon larry og kush
Judge: John ditchweed
Breeder: Elite
Grower: Manicgrower

=================================================
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
=================================================

1. Visual Appeal: Buds looked very nice good bag appeal very good manicure

2. Visible Trichomes: totally covered had alot of fun with my microscope with this strain

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [25 ] Cloudy [50 ] Amber [25 ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [x ] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [x ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ x] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density: The buds had a perfect density not to fluffy but not to heavy either made for a nice looking sack

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [x ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ x] Menthol [ ]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ x] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ xLemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

7. Aroma... Nice lemon kush smell, pungent lemon fuel with a few different undertones

8. Seed content.... no seeds

9. Weeks cured... one week in the jar, could go alittle longer but still damn good allready

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
==================================================
THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [ x]
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ x]

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ]
Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [x ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [x ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk [ x] Spice [ ] Coconut [x ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ x] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

3. Taste [9 ] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [ 5] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [9 ] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [ 8] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage [3 ] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. Effect onset [ 3] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence [ 3] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence [7 ] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. Potency [ 8] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. Duration [ 2] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

9. Overall satisfaction [ 8.5] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [x ] No [ ]

Overall she was a nice smoke all the way around good taste, high, smell, bag appeal, etc.......... I have to tip my hat to manic on this one. Had everything you look for in a kush....... right up there with the OG cuts I have grown..........

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Pics are coming soon(Trying to get a camera).Yield was about 2.5 oz in a 3 gallon container.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
That's way better then I thought she could yield:clapping Awesome guys because that makes me so happy to hear:rock

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I was surprised since it was an og!I did FIM and LST her though.Man I need a camera!Anyone want to donate a camera? LOL

S

sirshamus

Sounds good, hope I can get her to throw some fat nugs too.

J

John Ditchweed

hey manic hold a few buds for me and I will take a pic or let you use my camera........... I have a pretty nice pentex 9.1 megapexal...........

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Will do JD.I gotta get a nice camera.

H

hoki2test

Thank you heapz for this smoke report,lemon larry soundz so dank

B

bicycle racer

i have only grown the true clone not cali.c or elites version but the clone i have grown is my favorite all round plant for taste potency and yield it yields quite well imo. in veg it looks all spindly with a lot of space between internodes the first time i grew it i was like wtf is wrong with this plant but in flower it takes off and produces rock hard nuggs great plant.

Top Bottom