Lemon Larry OG Kush cutz

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

green velvet

Is this strain available in clones? I have a few called Lemon OG Kush and have no info regarding their heritage... and want more info! I bought them at Harborside and they are doing well in their veg time albeit a little stunted looking. Thanks for your help!

Violet

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lemon Larry is not the cut. the cut is referred to as just the Larry og. lemon Larry is a creation by elite genetics. pics look great bro

cooper1

cooper1

i got swerve lemon lerry og going right now they will be three week flowered tomorow does any one got pic of this one done
its still early yet put it does smell much yet witch is nice for now but i hope she gets the lemon fuel im looking for the male i cut down was lemon crazy
but she is a fucking bush man she strech a lot on the lower branch so it put them to the top i toper her and super croper her weeks before i put it in so she looking nice but if it comes out even close to what that pic looks like i will be happpy as fuck but i know thats not the same strain but i would love to get a cut of that if it ever comes around

B

bicycle racer

looks like a good pheno very different from the larry cut but regardless looks good. i have had good luck with everything i grew from elite.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
again swerve or anyone else dosent sell lemon larry, it was a creation by elite genetics. i know its nit picking beacuse they are all based off the larry clone and smell like lemons, but they are differnt. swerves is the larry og and has no sour diesel in it.

JAWS

JAWS

found some beans in my stash marked LARRY OG * SOUR LARRY also got some LEMON LARRY * AGENT ORANGE....hoping that first cross is actualy the real LEMON LARRY in seed form, this strain is very F#&^%$# confuseing........

M

m22

I've got several of the the lemon Larry x lavender/etc. cuts and the entire mess of gear definitely all came from elite's beta runs. Most certainly some gems to be found but I still prefer the Larry OG.

I

idank

I got that lemon og too from harborside. Does anyone now the heritage?

cooper1

cooper1

I all so got elites lemom lerry i never finished her i had to stop my grow mid way so this time i popped swerves i will pop the elite lemon lerry to compare

i like swerves lemon lerry so far has a earthy sour smell but his sour og o my god so fucking sour its my fav so far

M

MsJones

This is the first time I have seen pics of Lemon Larry of any sort - incredibly beautiful plant ya got there : )

S

Surfr

This is the first time I have seen pics of Lemon Larry of any sort - incredibly beautiful plant ya got there : )

There are photos all over the site! Some beautiful plants for sure!

:character0180:

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
An old thread that's bump worthy. I have a phat pack of Elite LL from 2008 that has some for sure fire waiting to be discovered. Elite was a mad man. Love the pics dlovejah.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Great minds think alike i have these also Ape plus a hindered are so of some other stuff i need to stop sitting on these and do something LOL.

dlovejah

dlovejah

old one but still one of my favorites of all time.!. Long time no see farmers.. What up...... Up and running after losing my home in the Colorado floods last year.. Recovering now and back to growing again on a smaller scale... Going to flip the switch here pretty soon and start flowering again.. This was the first time in a decade I took a break but I had no choice....Hope everyone is well .. Looking forward to getting back into the scene after a 8 month hiatus...... Peace...dlj

symbiote420

symbiote420

old one but still one of my favorites of all time.!. Long time no see farmers.. What up...... Up and running after losing my home in the Colorado floods last year.. Recovering now and back to growing again on a smaller scale... Going to flip the switch here pretty soon and start flowering again.. This was the first time in a decade I took a break but I had no choice....Hope everyone is well .. Looking forward to getting back into the scene after a 8 month hiatus...... Peace...dlj

When that happened I wondered if any of my CO folk were affected .....I'm glad to hear that things have been looking up for you bro!

Top Bottom