Lemon Larry OG Kush x Lavender

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Figured I show some pics of the cross I'm working on, I want to try and go back t both the lav, and the lem lar, through the long arduous journey of natural selection.

Untitled scanned 17
Untitled scanned 18
Untitled scanned 21
Untitled scanned 25
Untitled scanned 26
Untitled scanned 27
Untitled scanned 46
Untitled scanned 47
Untitled scanned 48
M

Mr Green

really nice picks and looks like you will have a really good cross

S

salt beef junkie

Hey BB
I assume you've won the battle with the powdery mildew, or is that Lysol spray on those leaves? HA!!!!!

What can I say....truly awesome as usual.
You may have the makings of the 'Holy Grail' there.
How far along is it?

B

BITYmagicBeanz

has this cross been made? i was gna hit my lavender male onto a lemon larry

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks everyone, It's pleasing me so far, really gonna have to make more, and hit a few other things too, then try and work in a third party maybe somewhere down the line, we'll see.

haha, no lysol on those leaves, but I'll tell ya man, it really works, its almost gone, i am truly shocked, who would of thought fucking lysol spray, and I sprayed every day multiple times, doesnt hurt your leaves in any way shape or form period, now keep it off the buds, but other than that, great fix if you dont have the resources some do. These are at about 3 weeks now, so let hope the next few weeks goes well.

hey Bity, ya thats one I'm working on now, but dude not liek that matters, it was a male lem lar x my female lav, and they seem to like each other. bro the world needs as many good beans as it can get, dont feel cause i threw some pollen at something and got lucy, I'm no pro yet at this stuff, just have some good genetic stock to really get started with.

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
amazing looking cross, lots of trichs! :yes

S

salt beef junkie

Hey BB
Been glued to the armchair waiting patiently for another update.
VERY interested in this one.

SBJ

O

organic herbalist

looks nice
is it somas lavender or the american clone lavender?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Its a lavender cut I found in somas seeds, my favorite plant so far. And I gues I might as well give the bad news, due to the powdery mildew, I have to cut everything in flower, but I have some mor seeds of this and access to cuts from 7 other fems plants of it from seed at a buddies house to get another grow of it right away. But I'm in the cut off the finger to save the hand situation, and I'm so fuckin rotted about it too.

S

salt beef junkie

Buddy
Say it ain't so bro, say it ain't so!
That's a friggin' shame.
Did you manage to salvage anything out of the flower room (i.e. NL)?

Sorry for your loss man.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey SBJ, didnt realize whoe you were at first, good to see ya man. Ya I'm hitting my poorly grown NL hash right now actually, but I managed to save half of it, but not what I'm used to smoking thats for sure. Only from the bad grow though, not hard to tell that cut is going to be pure sickness, going to be my favorite herb, dont htink, but great, and what yield.

Hey Ripz, no havnt tried it, nor much access to them here where I live right now. Things are pretty well hacked execpt the couple that are almost done, i need to do this anyway, my grow rooms were getting to that chaos stage, couldnt even keep track of it all anymore, so a room clear is actually needed regardless. Thanks for hte tip man, I'll surely try it if I get this crap again, thanks man.

BB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So oldhands grow report reminded me of this thread and I figured I'd post some shitty pics of the new batch of these that are growing from seed, and these fuckers are gonna finish. I just snapped a quick one of each, this is the line that he tested, I had no idea he was sent a sample but I'm glad he was. So heres my line again, 2nd time around, may actually get to try my own work at last, lol, you know how many people around the world are puffing this now and i never even got to really try it, fuckin sucks, lol.

Lll1
Lll2
Lll3
Lll4
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Lol, I got a corner over by the heater, lol. well heres one of te new ones i planted at about 4 weeks, not gonna lose these to the dew.

Untitled Scanned 02
Untitled Scanned 03
Untitled Scanned 04
Untitled Scanned 05
Untitled Scanned 06
Untitled Scanned 07
Untitled Scanned 08
Untitled Scanned 09
Untitled Scanned 10
Untitled Scanned 11
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks a lot guys, she nothing much compared to some of the work ive seen from others here, but she makes me proud none the less.

O

organic herbalist

i gave some lavender plants to a friend and they got wiped out with mildew as well

Top Bottom