Lemon Larry OG Kush

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Really glad i ran across this thread cool some of the dankest meds i ever toked are elite joints..

I have a question BB how was your DblSfv pack labeled?
Did u get a chance to run his OgkxSourDxSourOgk(jlp) or is that it?
I never actually got the packs that were sent out as I was his main tester back a few years ago. So he just had dbl sfv on the package that was sent to me. If I'm not mistaken it was sfv x sour og x sfv to make that one, was some damn fine herb too, thats another one i really miss. I didnt run the one that you mentioned there though, at least i dont think i did, there was quite a few, but I know that not the make up of dbl sfv. Most of his stuff was quite nice, as long as you didnt have anything with his 91 in it, anything that was crossed with that had severe herm issues, mainly cause he didnt have the real 91. Most of his cuts were actually legit, but that one was not.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Maybe perhaps the (jlp) was just a reworked version? Its close to ur description so idk i sure do wish i did know tho.. I got that pack labeled like so as a freeby was the best meds ive ever had the chance to grow.
I tried his pl91 as well couldnt stand it or anything in the offspring i had herms in the beans i made as well it is what it is i think it was a plant he really liked and just s1'd it.
He did have some gems tho thanks for showing yours.
Peace

I have one of his ChemxBubba im trying to keep healthy n get to flower now its prolly one of the nycest plants ive seen growing in a long time still in veg so we will have to see what happens there.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Keep an eye on the bubba cross for herms as well. It was his bubba s1s that I ran, so very good chance that was the reason in itself, but I seem to remember another bubba cross he made that had problems too. I don't think he did a re worked version of the dbl sfv, he didnt even do much more work with it at all actually, which i didnt understand. Dude made way too many crosses, would never just focus on breeding the quality line and just being happy with having a few well made strains, it was always whats the newest clones going. After the first lemon larry drop at bcbd he tossed his original male for his lemon larry and started to us a new male from the f2s, because he liked it more. But then of course lemon larry wasnt the same anymore, so if people that have those got them after the first ever release the won't find the ones like in this thread. Man I argues with him over that, I mean sure try it out and see if its nice, but you dont toss the male that made the strain. Anyway, thats enough talking about elite, aside from actual questions about genetics and that kind of thing. Like ive always said, he was good to me, so you know, but he endangered so many people and I learned so many things that I just cant stand behind him for lack of better phrasing. Anyway, I shouldnt talk about people that can't defend themselves, so thats plenty, thats my reasoning for that. So, ya, watch that bubba, lol.

Max Frost

Max Frost

OG X Blue Sat - oh YEAH!!! I remember her! I got 2 or 3 good runs of it in, and it was fucking amazing! I'd almost forgotten about that one Big B.! She was a sweetheart!

It fucking sucks about your license, bro! How in the hell can they justify taking the licenses after people have had them? WTF could their reasons possibly be?

Haha-- you were the posting king there, weren't ya bro? I know it was allot of work for you, but it was really enjoyed and appreciated by MANY! I don;t think anybody expects you to go back to all that...we're just happy to have you around on a social level if nothing else. just don't be a stranger, bro! We miss ya and love ya!

Latest posts

Top Bottom