Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
That Lemon Larry is pure insanity with frost and OG smell . I would get the LL

P

pollenjock111

pollenjock111

i go for the lemon lary as they look hot just like the cut if the corect pheno comes out for you!!!!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I cut my Lemon Larry a week early and it is very nice still and I said after all that stuff with Elite I was not gonna back him but I also can't lie and gotta say I'm very impressed with this one so ya know it's the truth because I hate saying it .:anim_19:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Lol, you may have just sold every pack with that comment zoo, lol. But ya, again, its a damn nice one. The chem line isnt doing it for me so far, but none finished so who am i to say really.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
BB I gave the male Ultimate chems away and I saw them the other day and they have resin running down the fans and that's a first to see males with that much resin but I know what lurks in those so I would not breed with them but regardless they are frosty males . I wish I had the Twisted Purple OG's

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah ripz I was blown away by them and thought the same thing , what a shame

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

BB I gave the male Ultimate chems away and I saw them the other day and they have resin running down the fans and that's a first to see males with that much resin but I know what lurks in those so I would not breed with them but regardless they are frosty males . I wish I had the Twisted Purple OG's

Ya I'm gonna try the ults again here, my ph might have been fucked, but its chem right, so, its gonna herm. I just cut the males tonight actually, almost wish I had made some f2s now just for a laugh, no big deal. Never tried the twisted, they do look sick though, you would have rocked em for sure bro.

S

Stackin Paper

I cut my Lemon Larry a week early and it is very nice still and I said after all that stuff with Elite I was not gonna back him but I also can't lie and gotta say I'm very impressed with this one so ya know it's the truth because I hate saying it .:anim_19:

Hey Zoo, how come you took the LL's down a week early bro.

Was she done or did you have problems or just need the space?

Still not sure on whether to drop the LL's 1st or the twisted purple, think im gonna leave the beans with chem in them til last atleast that way if i do get herms i've got LL or TP to put in their place.

Top Bottom