Lemon Larry OG & White Fire

• Thread starter Bluesuade
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluesuade

Heres a few pics of Elites LLOG that I have fallen in love with. Trying to re veg now cuase the smoke is straight up fire! Tastes of lemon fuel and the high is rediculously strong def the best buds Ive grown from seed. Last pic is of Raskals White Fire that has a faint citrus smell and off the hook high also (",)

Peace BlueSuade

Picture2_015_Medium_.jpg
Picture2_021_Medium_.jpg
Picture2_022_Medium_.jpg
Picture2_027_Medium_.jpg

Venom818

Venom818

Looks dank bro but they all look like the same nugs did u forget to put up the whitefire also how long did u take the whitefire bro,thnx.

true grit

true grit

Nice nugs my man, looks like you've been killing it! Can't wait to get my LLOG goin

B

Bluesuade

Thnx Venom & True,

They both went 60 days the LLOG was def ready the Wf could have gone another week. Venom the last pic is of the white Fire the second & 1,2 & 3 pics are LLOG.

I will post up some better pics when I work out how to use this camera..

peace

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Those look tasty brother! I hope one day I can get ahold of that whitefire! She'd be a great addition to any garden!

C

CAPO

They look similar.......super frosted. Definitely makes me want to puff down with you.lol

B

Bluesuade

Cheers Jens Capo and Surfr!

Surfr this pheno was the tallest one so keep an eye on you taller pheno from the pack i ran the 2 tallest were the best. Will smoke a bowl for you brothers :bong-hits:

I still cant get over how good they both taste, ran guano all the way through and some mollases in the last week mad smooth and crazy flavour :rock

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Some sick lookin buds there man, one of my favorite strains hands down. Not that you need it obviously, but a little tip to help push yield on the ll, crank the magical/cal mag, what have you, i even give it to them with waterings in between feedings now, they eat it like mad!

B

Bluesuade

Sweet thanks for the tip BB, Im trying to re veg my fav pheno now its throwing out some little green tongue like leaves outta the little bud I left on so she might be a regular mother for me fingers crossed bro. I will give the calmag a go next time might help with the average yeilding Wfire pheno I got too. Will get some pics up of 2 other phenos I got one of them smells just like fresh lemons and has crazy rock hard buds.. I think it all goes back to the sour og dad Elite had and hit most of his strains with. Peace

L

LikesEmBig

wow, reading your last two sentences, i thought i was reading my journal. got ten beans of elite's LLogk (not the backcross) and i got three phenos! ten beans for what? $185 or $225! clones like crazy, loves the light and can tough out so cal weather! i gotta post my pics. i'll work on that right now...

Top Bottom