Lemon Larry OGKush and Hybrids

• Thread starter TortureKill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah TK my Larrygums are the most vigorous from seed this run. Biggest in the garden!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looking forward to seeing some pics! You going to post a log up for us?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
How is that larrygum tasting TK? Cant wait to get all of my Higher Plane strains pumping

TortureKill

TortureKill

Its really nice, has a sweet taste going on with a putridly sweet citrus aftertaste. To be honest, I smoked all of mine up before I was able to give a proper cure, so Im sure I would have gotten more pronounced flavor if I had given it proper time. This stuff is really easy to overindulge.. Still my favorite smoke! Ive gotta get more of these going myself. :sun

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

To be honest, I smoked all of mine up before I was able to give a proper cure...This stuff is really easy to overindulge.. :sun
:rofl Now that's being for real. I like your style, bro.

One guy at an old forum that I used to go to liked smoking his herb green. My LL x is in day 3 of dry but I'm going to hold off until I can get more smoke than steam at 30 seconds.

I've been enjoying your thread (as you can see^). Great work, great strain.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
3/4 females out of the 4. These are some vigorous girls for sure! Ill try to get some pix up for ya soon TK

L

lemonhead

Beauty cross on the LL x IBG torturekill, that cross is one I've been considering aswell, great to see her upclose and personal :) Thanks.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Ill try to get some pix up for ya soon TK

Looking forward to it! :banana1sv6:

GG - I will be growing out some of the Nebula X LLOGK outdoors this season. Should be a fun one! :winking0067:

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Looking forward to it! :banana1sv6:

GG - I will be growing out some of the Nebula X LLOGK outdoors this season. Should be a fun one! :winking0067:
I'll be looking forward to following your exploits. Haven't seen it outdoors. You might wanna check out the Orange Thai, (AO x LThai) as well. I'm having to chop about 1/3 of the plant in early-midflower just to contain it in my space. Highly recommended.

K

keonaona

Wus up t, how you doin brotha .. its the stinky mouth .. haha.. hope all is well with you bro.. aloha

TortureKill

TortureKill

Wus up t, how you doin brotha .. its the stinky mouth .. haha.. hope all is well with you bro.. aloha
Hey brother. Good to hear from ya. Have you started any seeds on the island yet? Ive been really busy between work, prepping for my outdoor season. So much to do this year, I just hope I can make it all happen. Take care bro

K

keonaona

sup brotha.. busy man you are .. hit me a pm bro .. lets talk.. aloha

Cptn

Cptn

Beautiful plants and great crosses.
Where are you all finding Lemon Thai seeds to work with?

Thanks,
Cptn

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Mota had some lemon thai beans up for a while but they are gone.

Im running TK's Larrygums now and they are looking nice. Very uniform Larry OG structured plants that carry both the lemon of the larry and the bubblegum smell. They all have the lankiness from the Larry. Def took cuts in case i want to keep one of the phenos around.

TortureKill

TortureKill

This was a great outdoor season. How come the pics arent showing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom