Lemon pledge and fuel this bad in veg only means one thing loompas yeti bx2 is a keeper

• Thread starter Prop215Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
@oompahpah your guys hard work and extensive knowledge shines in your seeds it's funny you could pop 1000 seeds from Europe and find nothing 20 seeds of your guys seeds and I find multiple keepers

We have dedicated our lives to IMPROVING The current state of affairs in the mmj community. Making the world a better place one seed and one person at a time.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Pictures will be undated today I took multiple clones off the f3 and about 3 off my bx2. Both are loving there new 100 gallon homes. Hoping for a few lbs off these babies so now that I have my clones it is time to let nature do it's thing and let them grow grow grow.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Way off topic "When is the last time uve seen a car with a bra on the front of a car lol"
I remember the Camaro z28 red with the black bra with pop up tail lights 1991 all over again hell yeaaaaah give me some bud from that era some cat piss or RKS

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

You'll love em wich ones bx2 or yeti 3 ? There are keepers in every pack I'm wishing I wouldn't of lossed my other 3 bx2 and 4 f3 I am angry at myself for my neem oil burn way to heavy and my moondawg man I lost my favorite moondawg but the one I have is still nice. Good luck man I wish you the best

burn4me

burn4me

You'll love em wich ones bx2 or yeti 3 ? There are keepers in every pack I'm wishing I wouldn't of lossed my other 3 bx2 and 4 f3 I am angry at myself for my neem oil burn way to heavy and my moondawg man I lost my favorite moondawg but the one I have is still nice. Good luck man I wish you the best
they are the f3's and i know loompa and his team worked some magic with these. im hoping for at least a keeper. but happy to run their gear. thanks for the good wishes. ill have em up in my diary. peace out

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

A few of us on here have said it and I pretty much believe it almost every pack of yetis has a keeper 9 outa 10 probably 10 out of if we weren't so picky about our smoke lol but I have seen it 1 pack 2 keepers 2 packs 1 keeper hell green dot found his holy grail pheno so hopefully you'll find one

burn4me

burn4me

im sure i will as im new and not as picky as most. but with time and hella more beans i could become picky;)
and yeah GD murders some grows. he is a beast so he could make em all seem top notch. but that doesnt come without dedicated breeders refining them to be the best of the best. man im geeked to see what i got. only had room to germ 3 for now but will find more space as time rolls on so we will see what the future holds.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

im sure i will as im new and not as picky as most. but with time and hella more beans i could become picky;)
and yeah GD murders some grows. he is a beast so he could make em all seem top notch. but that doesnt come without dedicated breeders refining them to be the best of the best. man im geeked to see what i got. only had room to germ 3 for now but will find more space as time rolls on so we will see what the future holds.

Dito Burn Loompa grow.........
Cant wait.
Fly J

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

im running a few of Loompas Trinity Og beans gifted by a friend @kinger and damn one of them has such a raunchy stankalicious funk looks like a male but hope its a female.....
You forgot about me bro! . .
BTY?

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter

Burn4me: One nice thing about the yeti and foo lines are, that the inclusion of that drastically different gene pool with the original male in the cross, she was very easy to find the male contributions. And so it was easy to breed out all those "sweet tart" phenos and all the sweet stuff while still mainting some of those positive traits from that male. One of the things that carried over was that the plants are much easier to grow than a pure blood OG. They are more forgiving, now that dont mean you can treat them like a red headed step child. But they will take to your system and you a little easier than a pure OG.

You also have the help of all these diaries about how people grew them and in what mediums. You can also ask me any questions along the way and Ill do what I can to help you out. I am a soil organic dirt farmer with no drainage. But I have seen just about every system out there and watched my genetics groown in all those varying systems. So as long as you K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) on your first run at least and develope a baseline to then start adjusting from run to run to dial it in, I can help.

burn4me

burn4me

Burn4me: One nice thing about the yeti and foo lines are, that the inclusion of that drastically different gene pool with the original male in the cross, she was very easy to find the male contributions. And so it was easy to breed out all those "sweet tart" phenos and all the sweet stuff while still mainting some of those positive traits from that male. One of the things that carried over was that the plants are much easier to grow than a pure blood OG. They are more forgiving, now that dont mean you can treat them like a red headed step child. But they will take to your system and you a little easier than a pure OG.

You also have the help of all these diaries about how people grew them and in what mediums. You can also ask me any questions along the way and Ill do what I can to help you out. I am a soil organic dirt farmer with no drainage. But I have seen just about every system out there and watched my genetics groown in all those varying systems. So as long as you K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) on your first run at least and develope a baseline to then start adjusting from run to run to dial it in, I can help.

oh i believe you sir. as i too seen some grows of her here. that is actually what peeked my intrests in the yeti line. i believe you guys put forth the time and labor to breed what you found to be the best of the best. and i havent read one bad thing. with that said i will all say no bs im a little scared of OG and its gene pool. 1 because im a noob and ive heard horror stories of how picky they can be. 2 because arnt they more likely to herm from the OG genes? i could be wrong and told bad info if so i mean no disrespect just wondered. but ima give her a go.

lol i would never treat any of my ladies like step children. im on such a small scale that i aint got no reason/excuse to do so. lol. i am honored that you could offer the help if needed. and really truly speaks volumes of you character. one helluva guy. so thanks not only for the offer of your help if need be but also for your team working hard to bring beauties like yeti and many others to the masses. im running pro mix and plan to be very simple. just VEG+BLOOM nutes, +size, bennies, and silica. and maybe a few teas. thats it. lol im way to green to this to be adding all kinds of additives. cant wait to grow out some lovely ladies. thanks again @loompa

be easy and stay safe

hempmerican

hempmerican

im a little scared of OG and its gene pool. 1 because im a noob and ive heard horror stories of how picky they can be. 2 because arnt they more likely to herm from the OG genes? i could be wrong and told bad info if so i mean no disrespect just wondered. but ima give her a go.@loompa

be easy and stay safe
Don't fret about the OG's G! They are just plants that need love like everybody else. I've never had a hermy yet. I grew a cut from Cali that wasn't the largest yield but it was a hardy plant and had a great deal of tolerance.

"The Black 84" starts frosting and reeking when it gets about 4 sets of branches. You could seriously make water hash from teens!

I can't wait to get my hand's on some of Loompa's genetics though. It's on my reservoir list:)

Top Bottom