Lemon Pure Terps !

• Thread starter simcoesod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simcoesod

simcoesod

i am always on the hunt for lemon terps,in 28 years ive only ever grown 1plant that was pure lemon and it was timewarp...ive bought lots of seeds where the breeder claimed lemon,but never have found it.is there an accessible seed strain where i will find a lemon pheno?

P

PharmHand

i am always on the hunt for lemon terps,in 28 years ive only ever grown 1plant that was pure lemon and it was timewarp...ive bought lots of seeds where the breeder claimed lemon,but never have found it.is there an accessible seed strain where i will find a lemon pheno?
Exotic genetics lemon meringue, some come out pure lemon, way too lemon for me...... But if that’s your thing. Texada timewarp? My buddy’s dad loves that strain haha

simcoesod

simcoesod

YES IT WAS TEXADA TIMEWARP FROM NEXT GENERATION...
thanks for the info on lemon marangue....i can get a cut of lemon tree from strainly for $400,but damn its pricey

D

Dai

Anyone here grown afghani or godfather og I want a really tastey earth pungent strain any one got any ideas

simcoesod

simcoesod

afghani is very earthy,hashy,,i love it..it can be fruity too,but i prefer the earthy/hash phenos
joti has an awesome afghan,

Reactions: Dai
simcoesod

simcoesod

afghani is very earthy,hashy,,i love it..it can be fruity too,but i prefer the earthy/hash phenos
joti has an awesome afghan,ive heard really good things about homegrown fantaseeds afghan as well

D

Dai

D
!!! MOST POTENT AMAZING TASTING STRAIN EVER

What is the most pungent tasting mouthwatering strain about. Going back about 15 years ago there was a strain about where I live being grown by Vietnamese etc and it was the most pungent smelling most tastiest bud I have ever smoked and I haven't seen it about for about 14 13 years can any 1 throw any suggestions in to the mix please on what strain this was it reminded.me a bit of burned toast or something but it stunk it tastes unbelievably strong which leaves the taste in your mouth for a while after you toaked it.. . People were calling it chronic but I don't think it was

Latest posts

Top Bottom