D

Dubwobble

Tester Name
: Dubwobble
Strain : Lemon Skunk - DNA Genetics
Method Smoked : Clean glass pipe

APPEARANCE

Lemon_Skunk_DNA.jpg

Sativa looking fresh green-yellow bud. Tiny bit of purple. Lots of small crystals. Good bag appeal.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Sweet lemon candy
Associated smells of bud : Pine, tiny bit earthy

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Lemon
Associated flavours : Glue

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
9 = smooth
- cough factor? : No

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body
Head 75% / Body 25%

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
2 hours

Use : Good daytime herb. Also good for socializing. People will like the taste but won't get too stoned or fall asleep. Fresh, "up" but stoned feeling. Gives me cottonmouth.

Munchies? : yes

S

SkyHi

Good report buddy. to bad on the potency but it sound like a good daytime smoke...

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, a 6 on potency....as a seed company why would you even release suck a weak strain. Awesome report!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I got a seed as a freebie so I'm gonna try it out in the fall. I grow alot of indicas, so I need a good day timer. Thanks for the report!

L

luvinlife

Nice report there Dub! Ive had a few diff phenos of dna lemon skunk and enjoyed them all, they all had similar highs... very enjoyable day smoke!

I

I R growin

Same-same

Same-same lemon skunk IS a good all day smoke. She is my wifes fav. IMPO she is a B to clone tho. Gotta use a fairly long piece get rooted but once she is goin she grows fast & tall. I often manipulate clones into spirals creating cylindrical buds you can wear like a gauntlet. Hard drive crashed & I lost all of last grows pics, sorry.The only pics I have are sucky early pics I took with cell.

100 1777
100 1848

420king-MASSES

love the lemon skunk i got the 110 day f2 from dna
natural_medicines_062.jpg
natural_medicines_061.jpg
natural_medicines_010.jpg

B

bens lab

I've heard this is a real nice smoke, got a couple going myself.

nice report, thanks.

420king-MASSES

ya she totally suks for cloning ya definatley need 6-8 inchers to work with

W

whiteflower420

My lemon skunk also was hard to clone..the smoke was very tasty...sweet lemon and candy flavors...

420king-MASSES

imo it tastes like lemon candy as well as a lil gummy smellin like a lemon gum but totally candied flavors

I

I R growin

also I have found that there is a big difference between the 55-60 days posted by DNA & letting her go 70+ days. The last 3 days in total dark. She turns into a killer. Far from the all day smoke. I let 1 finish out totally & thats gonna b the norm for me from here out. None of her fruity goodness is lost. I relit a duck after bout a week(to lazy to roll a fresh fatty) & knew instantly it was ls. She is a winner

Top Bottom