lemon skunk ,help

• Thread starter celtdruid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

celtdruid

bought some lemon skunk seeds in the dam from ghseeds cant find much info from them i am slightly concerned that it will be too tall for my homebox which is 2mtrs tall with a 4potwilma underneath and 400w hps above with carb filter i am pissed because already germinated so any info would be the business keep on tokin

F

frankie-smiles

Yeah I've ran those before, some ok phenos there, one frosty as hell showed up and a few others. They do shoot up taller than anything else in the room but as long as you don't let em veg too long (say much over 2 feet and you'd be in trouble) you should be fine. Topping helps to control their height so thats what i'd suggest with these. Worked for me.

P

Potorlando

I grew out Lemon Skunk from DNA. I LST'ed and had no problems. Just flower them pretty short and make sure to LST.

R

rayvon

type "lemon skunk grow forums" into google and jobs a goodun :)

C

celtdruid

thanks frank ill keep an eye on height during veg so they dont grow too tall might try abit of bending insteads of topping but can always do that too nice one again

P

Potorlando

I didn't get tons of stretch in Flower. LST in veg and you'll be just fine!

A

abirdintheair

i got some beans labeled lemon skunk gifted to me, a few months before the ghs release. it was a lemon sensistar x skunk#1 cross. that could be the make up of theirs, but i doubt it.

C

celtdruid

ur right

as far as i know the ghs lemon skunk is a mix of a twenty year old citral plant from las vegas and
a hand picked dutch plant anybody able to tell me what lst means i will post some pics soon two are showing cotelydons at the mo still waiting for other two though still have one seed may put it outdoors for a bonus bit of smoke in sept

F

frankie-smiles

LST = low stress training. Tying them down, bit of bondage and all that. Just to give ya an idea of stretch, outta a room of plants you can spot the lemon skunk cuz its almost a foot bigger than everything else after 3 weeks flower if you don't top or train em. All mine really shot up quick, all seeds were very similar in growth etc, found one nice one that finished slightly quicker than the rest and was twice as frosty but didn't keep it around. Nice but not nice enough.

Top Bottom