Lemon Skunk Mom used in Electric Larry Land project

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funtcas3

Funtcas3

"Hey Brother.. My Lemon Skunk cut is from neither of those 2 banks.... My Lemon SKunk is a clone only, I know its around teh Las Vegas area...I got her about 4-5 years ago, but lost her for a while... Luckily, My best friend lives in Vegas, and he recently got me my baby back...."

found this info on tude: DNA Lemon Skunk mother has been kept for over 20 years in Las Vegas and the father was chosen in Holland. The male was donated by Eddie, formally the owner of one of the oldest and most prestigious seed banks in the Netherlands.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
found this info on tude: DNA Lemon Skunk mother has been kept for over 20 years in Las Vegas and the father was chosen in Holland. The male was donated by Eddie, formally the owner of one of the oldest and most prestigious seed banks in the Netherlands.

Yeah, There ya go.. I thoughht I heard that one them (DNA/ Green House)( Used the original Lemon SKunk from Vegas in their Lemon Skunk line.... Just wasn't sure which one used it....

I will put mine out in S1 form, but that is a ways away....First up from my Lemon Skunk mom will be F1 seeds called Electric Larry Land....(Lemon Skunk x "Elites" Lemon Larry)....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thanks for the info Funtcas3....Good stuff bro.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Yeah, There ya go.. I thoughht I heard that one them (DNA/ Green House)( Used the original Lemon SKunk from Vegas in their Lemon Skunk line.... Just wasn't sure which one used it....

I will put mine out in S1 form, but that is a ways away....First up from my Lemon Skunk mom will be F1 seeds called Electric Larry Land....(Lemon Skunk x "Elites" Lemon Larry)....

I would love an s1 of your cut. And this is just an idea but u ever try SLH x Lemon Larry...i bet that would killer. Currently growin SLH and its dank as fuck in veg. Also Greenhouse is LS is Skunk x Pakistani Chitral

Thanks for the info Funtcas3....Good stuff bro.

no probs always lookin out for your stuff!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

I cannot wait to try this strain it sounds like the perfect combination of stimulating potency and great flavor and scent.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I would love an s1 of your cut. And this is just an idea but u ever try SLH x Lemon Larry...i bet that would killer. Currently growin SLH and its dank as fuck in veg. Also Greenhouse is LS is Skunk x Pakistani Chitral

no probs always lookin out for your stuff!

Hey Brother..... The SLH x LEmon Larry does sound really nice... Dont worry, I keep my Lemon Larry dad just as if he was teh best Keeper Mom I have ever found... I love him... Great structure on him and pretty quick to throw Ball Clusters... He's a nice male....And Im sure down the line I will be using him more....

To be honest.. I have heard that Green Houses Lemon Skunk is THE SHIT, and DNA's is hit and miss...and I hate to say that, I am a HUGE DNA fan.... but that is what I have heard from ALOT of people.... Green House hit a Homer Run with their Lemon Skunk, that is what I have been told....Small yielder though, Supposedly, That is the only down fall...

I have an original pack of rez SSSDH IX seeds, that I am trying to thing of something good to use that with.. Just haven't come up with anything nice yet...Still thinking on that front....I have my hands full for teh next 6 months or so with teh restocking and the 2 new F1 strains and then the first wave of The S1 lines.....But my mind is ALWAYS churning....I'm constantly getting sent to me, Great genetics from friends of CannaVenture Seeds, and those friends are always thinking of new ideas for new projects...After these next 6 months are over, I will try to com eup with something that has NOT been done before...Ofcourse, with everyones help and ideas, That makes things easier....I want The Community to feel like they are apart of CannaVenture Seeds...So I ALWAYS listen to new ideas...ALWAYS!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I cannot wait to try this strain it sounds like the perfect combination of stimulating potency and great flavor and scent.

Thanks Green bro.... Yeah, I can honestly say, This strain, Electric Larry Land, has it all....Yield, Potentcy, Great effects...Great open plant structure, quick to flower at 9 weeks....and nothing lacking in the flavor department either....

I can't tell you how excited I am to bring this one to the Community... I know EVERYONE that tries it will fall in love with the lemony goodness, and great Up-Lifting High she offers.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
That is gonna be sick!

Thanks Brother.... I totally Agree... The Electric Larry Land is going to be a GREAt one... I have ZERO doubts....Can't wait to get this one out to The Community.... Im in LOVE with these genetics.. I think they are a match made in Weed Heaven.....

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Where are the pics??? And I think it would be sick to hit your sensi star with Larry or the white I Dnt think those have Ben done but I can't Waite for these to drop it's gonna be EPIC BRING ON THE LEMON HEAD CANDY DANK!!!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Where are the pics??? And I think it would be sick to hit your sensi star with Larry or the white I Dnt think those have Ben done but I can't Waite for these to drop it's gonna be EPIC BRING ON THE LEMON HEAD CANDY DANK!!!

Pics of My Lemon Skunk Mom at 8 weeks:

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/LemonSKunkMOm2.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/LemonSkunnkMom.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/LemonSKunkMOm3.jpg

There ya go man.. I posted them in another thread too... But can't get to much of a good thing...

Thanks Bro...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Kool thanks bruh damn she is a fat sexy gal I love me some big gals lol but that's deff the dankest lemon skunk I've ever seen straight fire!!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Kool thanks bruh damn she is a fat sexy gal I love me some big gals lol but that's deff the dankest lemon skunk I've ever seen straight fire!!

Thansk man.. She is DANK, VERY FROSTY! ANd obviously a Great yielder..Very dense buds...and REAKS of Lemons....I have heard that Green Houses Lemon SKunk is nice, but this is a clone only that I believe originated in Las Vegas...something liek that.. My old roomate, my best friend, Lives out in Vegas, and got me this cut a few years ago...I lost her about a year ago and just recently got her back again... And I really did miss her...Glad she is back in my life.. Best high ever, or atleast in my top 3 of All-Time...All in teh head, clear up-beat high...Soaring, with no raciness or paranoia...Its just The Best Day time weed EVER!

O

Organicyumyum

Thansk man.. She is DANK, VERY FROSTY! ANd obviously a Great yielder..Very dense buds...and REAKS of Lemons....I have heard that Green Houses Lemon SKunk is nice, but this is a clone only that I believe originated in Las Vegas...something liek that.. My old roomate, my best friend, Lives out in Vegas, and got me this cut a few years ago...I lost her about a year ago and just recently got her back again... And I really did miss her...Glad she is back in my life.. Best high ever, or atleast in my top 3 of All-Time...All in teh head, clear up-beat high...Soaring, with no raciness or paranoia...Its just The Best Day time weed EVER!

i would love to get my hands on that lemon skunk. i have been looking for a strain that reeks of pure lemons for years now. the o.g.'s have that lemony flavor, but I've been looking for that cut that reeks like straight lemons.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
i would love to get my hands on that lemon skunk. i have been looking for a strain that reeks of pure lemons for years now. the o.g.'s have that lemony flavor, but I've been looking for that cut that reeks like straight lemons.

Thanks man... This cut is STRAIGHT Lemons.. Thats It....I have harvest pics, That I will post soon... She is FAT, Lemony and glistening in resin.... The Lemon smell/taste is great, I love it, But The High is what is the best she has to offer up... Best high ever...One of the best ever atleast!

Tester seeds are drying right now, and are pretty much ready to be sent out to the people that get selected to Test Grow Electric Larry Land.....
More info to come on this....

cooper1

cooper1

DSC01642.jpg
DSC01652.jpg
DSC01663.jpg

These were my gh lemon skunk it was crazy good .one of my first grows I couldn't keep them because I moved I even bought the same seeds from gh still can't find that pheno again the calyx. Were so big as big as pees and rock hard nugs from top to bottom. Even in veg this plant stuck out the leaves were round it looked crazy

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
DSC01642.jpg
DSC01652.jpg
DSC01663.jpg

These were my gh lemon skunk it was crazy good .one of my first grows I couldn't keep them because I moved I even bought the same seeds from gh still can't find that pheno again the calyx. Were so big as big as pees and rock hard nugs from top to bottom. Even in veg this plant stuck out the leaves were round it looked crazy

Nice man.. Just so there is no confusion, My Lemon Skunk Mom did NOT come from GH...Lemon Skunk is a clone only from Lemon Man... GH and DNA said they used the same Lemon Skunk clone.. I honestly don't know what they used, but have heard good stuff about both lines... all I can comment on is my lines.....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
How is the e.l.l. coming, is there any in flower when your able u should post some pics, that is if they are farther along then the thread on this web site

Minbe are NOT farther along.. But there are test journals all over the place, Ill get some pics and post them here...

The ELL test grows are going great...VERY, VERY easy to find the Lemon Skunk Mom, Its dominate... I will be doing a BX back to the LS mom before It gets released...

The LS mom phenos have serrated leaves, Once anyone starts growing them it will be very easy to see as the OG leaning pheno has more of a rounded, smoother leaf...Both are great phenos, and very lemony...

Top Bottom