Lemon Skunk - Scrog

• Thread starter Shrouded-Figure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shrouded-Figure

Shrouded-Figure

Hi guys : ) first i'm sorry for my english ... : )

This is my first scrog and Im starting a diary for help if I make something wrong ;/ .

Lemon skunk   scrog
Lemon skunk   scrog 2
Untitled 1
kushluvr

kushluvr

looking good so far, ive got some in veg now, looking forward to see it grow!

do you have a hood....or you could just hang the bulb....a lot of light is being lost!

GL

Shrouded-Figure

Shrouded-Figure

tnx mate ! i don't have a hood . the bulb is hanging on a metal beam. the box is too small and i can't place a hood , i use the top of the box to reflect the light ...

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Nice setup, I agree invest in a hood if you can, and is that fishing line? Whatever it is it looks too thin and sharp and may cut up your plants.

Shrouded-Figure

Shrouded-Figure

amm i can't buy hood right now ... may be for next grow when i rebuild my box ;/yes my screen is from fishing cord ... hmmm i go to buy another rope ( line ;/ bad english :D ) and rebuild/remake the screen .

peace.

Shrouded-Figure

Shrouded-Figure

i buy metal wire and i go to remake the screen . can i have a problem with this metal wire ? i mean from humidity in the box , are metal can release iron ( "Fe" ) and another substances in the leaves ?

Edited: pics of new screen . [ sry for bad quality pics but i don't have a battery on my cam to make some pics ... ]

DSCN7838
DSCN7839
Shrouded-Figure

Shrouded-Figure

Update : day 1 12/12 .

sorry for the bad quality of this pictures but they are from my phone .
;/

Image0009
Image0012
Shrouded-Figure

Shrouded-Figure

Well yesterday i found a problem with my plant.

Pics 1 & 2 are from today . Pics 3 & 4 are from yesterday . I use only water with ph 5.5-6.0 and i think is magnesium deficiency. Are this true or the problem is from another substance ?

Today 1
Today 2
Yesterday 1
Yesterday 2
RIPP

RIPP

Hi mate,

Have you got data about your day/night temps? Make sure that there is not a big gap day/night temps coz it might lead to nutrients lock out.

Cheers

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Доколкото виждам, пожълтяването е в центъра - виж и дали като цяло температурата не е по-висока там... В тези студени дни - може да задържа и повечко водичка, знам ли.
As far as I can see, the yellowing appears to be in the center - check out whether the temperature isn't too high in that area. In these cold days, the soil might retain more water, donno.
Hope everything gets back to normal - give us an update and some info on what's going on, friend.
Peace.

K

kress

I looks good ,your scrog! I think the yellow is light burn or the water..leave the water for som days in a bucket beffore watering..if your not allready doing it offcourse! :-P
Its going to be a great scrog grow ,nice going!! :-)
Cheers

Shrouded-Figure

Shrouded-Figure

Hi mate,

Have you got data about your day/night temps? Make sure that there is not a big gap day/night temps coz it might lead to nutrients lock out.

Cheers

i have no idea how much is day/night temps . but i think is not low . i think in the room is 17+ temp and i think in the box is 17+ ;/

In these cold days, the soil might retain more water, donno.

i give them water only 2 times in week . 1500 ml per watering ;/ hmmm are this wrong ?

I looks good ,your scrog! I think the yellow is light burn or the water..leave the water for som days in a bucket beffore watering..if your not allready doing it offcourse! :-P
Its going to be a great scrog grow ,nice going!! :-)
Cheers

ok . i remove the watering for few days and i cut all yellow leaves .

today i go to search thermometer in the shops :-) to see how much is the temp in the box .

thanx guys.

tonight i will upload new photos : ) <- ( are this right grammatically ? ) ?

Shrouded-Figure

Shrouded-Figure

ok sry for few days delay but my photo's battery is broken ;/ now i take new shots for today and i remove last photos .

Picture 3 don't have a focus but the yellow colors are visible : )

Now i really think i need to add something to my water ... may be "N" ( nitrogen ) or "Fe" ( Iron ) .

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Up to this point have they only got plain water? If so then yes, now would be the time to get on a regular, simple nutrient feeding schedule.Something like nutrients with every other watering or every 2 waterings. Any descent base nutrient line should work for you. Follow directions for bloom and start to introduce mildly at first. Then bump it up a little if they still look like they need it.
Can tell by your quick fixes, you've got love to give em'. Good Luck.

Shrouded-Figure

Shrouded-Figure

Up to this point have they only got plain water? If so then yes, now would be the time to get on a regular, simple nutrient feeding schedule.Something like nutrients with every other watering or every 2 waterings. Any descent base nutrient line should work for you. Follow directions for bloom and start to introduce mildly at first. Then bump it up a little if they still look like they need it.
Can tell by your quick fixes, you've got love to give em'. Good Luck.

tnx dude ! i go buy basic nutrients tomorrow : )

Edited:

i found 250 ml "Biobizz Bloom" at my home. i go to give them 2 ml per 1 L right now.

i found and one bottle of topmax but it smells like shit and i'm going to throw it out ...

Top Bottom